AgMapper - Create maps using your Windows Mobile device. Measure lengths and view areas without the desktop PC.
AgMapper makes it easy to map what ever you like and share it with other software packages by using the very common shape file format (.shp) to store your mapping data.
Load images onto your map created using the FREE AgMapper Image Converter. Great For :
- Farm planning/mapping
- Recording favourite hunting, riding tracks/spots
- Any activity where you would like to record where you have been, measure those areas & distances and easily share that information with other software packages Features:
- Extremely easy to use
» Live Mapping - Create your maps using the GPS
» Draw - Manually draw lines & polygons
» View - View existing .shp files
» Measure - Measure areas and distances
» Compass - Electronic compass mode
» GoTo - Navigate your way back to important locations
- Displays maps & imagery
- All mapping information is stored in the open file format .SHP Shape files. Transfer of mapping data from and to AgMapper is simple.
- Custom designed Layer & Layer Group manager.
- Custom view manager, select multiple layers with one screen tap!
- nth Precision Position Offsetting (left & right)
- Metric or U.S. systems for measurements
- Electronic Compass
- No limit to the number of map or way point layers loaded
- Most of the worlds datum and grid systems supported AgMapper Image Converter
The AgMapper Image Converter is a free utility to create files that are automatically imported into the AgMapper GPS mapping software on the Pocket PC.
AgMapper Image Converter takes an image and embeds the coordinates as well as the image into a single file for extremely easy importing into AgMapper on the Windows Mobile device.
The Image Converter can be found in your Start/Programs/AgMapper menu after installing the AgMapper software. Using AgMapper Image Converter:
To start, you will need:
1. An image, supported formats are: BPM, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, GIF
2. The co-ordinates for the top left (North West) & bottom right (South East) of the image in
Longitude & Latitude (Decimal Degrees, or Degrees, Minutes & Seconds), or Eastings & Northings
Supported Datums & Grids can be viewed here.
World files wilbe detected (*.jgw, *.bpw & *.tfw) and the option to extract coords from these files will be given.
1. Select the image to be converted
2. Select the datum type being used
3. Enter the co-ordinates for the North West & South East of the image
4. Click the 'Create AgMapper Map' button
5. You will then have a file in the same directory as the original image with the same name and the extension '.MapLib'
6. This image needs to be copied over to the Windows Mobile device and placed into your Maps directory.
You can then add the image to your map using the Layers / Select Image option, or add the image to a view
- Those users owning Fairport Farm Software mapping software are able to export an image from their Fairport Farm Software mapping software, which will create an additional file with the extension .gpm. You will have the option to automatically extract the coodrinates for the image from this file after selecting your image.
· The AgMapper install is the full version of the software with the Save functionality disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Unable to write to file. 'My Documents/AgMapper/log.txt' already in use.
What's New in 1.5.7:
· Fix: Adding way points whilst live mapping was causing multiple text entry screens to appear in some situations
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Leaf Locate Leaf Locate - Navigation in the palm of your hand
RulerZIPer RulerZIPer allows you to find the distance from your current GPS to a US ZIP code. Start the GPS and when you get a GPS lock then enter the ZIP code. The program converts the ZIP code to GPS coordinates and displays the distance. This service is provided by USZIP
GPS Toggle GPS Toggle 1.9 is a today screen plugin for Windows Mobile. It has been designed specifically for the HTC Titan, but should work on most other Windows Mobile phones that have a need for this type of application.
BAF GPS Toggle is written in native code (not .NET), and uses very little memory
Satsports Log Satsports Log is your general sport app. Ideal for running, cycling, mountain biking, hiking and walking. It also has some fun visual features such as maps and graphs of your elevation, speed and pace. Real time Statistics: Satsports-log has all the stats you could wish
ContactGPSer ContactGPSer allows you to create and view phone/SMS/email contact number '.cgps' links and Dial/SMS or Email the contacts via GPS distance. Select 'Start GPS' to get a GPS lock and create a new '.pgps' contact link. The program displays the distance between each contact via your current GPS
GPS Clock GPS Clock - This application is part of the author's "30 Days of .NET" initiative to develop 30 mobile applications in 30 days. The source code of the application is included in order to help programmers new to Windows Mobile development write applications in .NET.
I couldn't resist creating another GPS related mobile application
Run.GPS Trainer UV Run.GPS Trainer is the perfect tool for sports like running, skiing and walking. It uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to record all of your training parameters like speed, distance and altitude.
Run.GPS Trainer UV is the successor of of the award-winning Run.GPS Trainer software and has tons of new features
PocketReperion PocketReperion is Windows Mobile Software that brings you instant live GPS Tracking in Google Earth, Virtual Earth and Google Maps.
The client can upload your GPS positions to our server every 10 seconds or more. You can configure the minimal distance that you should move before an update is sent
NoteGPSeds NoteGPSeds - NoteGPSeds is a full-featured voice/drawing note GPS editor/viewer. When you create a new note the current GPS is appended to the end of the file. You can view the files and edit them or edit the file and update it with your new GPS location.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
RulerGPSer RulerGPSer - RulerGPSer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to view and download GPS marked satellite camera pictures and calculates distance between two points specified by the latitude/longitude of your GPS using "The Vincenty inverse formula for ellipsoids." (accuracy to within 0.5mm, or 0.000015")
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
Other Software by developer «Ag IT»:
Comments on AgMapper:
Date: 8 Dec 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.