Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
PN Reader PN Reader - Read your favorite websites, newspapers and magazines in one place. Reading through the PN Reader convenient and saves your internet traffic.
The latest technology PN Reader lets you read any sites that have RSS feed, as well as major news projects such as news.google.ru, news.yandex.ru and others.
Advantage PN Reader
InstaFetch PRO 2.0 InstaFetch lets you save complete web pages to your mobile device for offline reading.It integrates with Instapaper - the best service to use, if you don't have time to read an article but want to read it later
Photos Search Engines Photos Search EnginesFind the most relevant images with these Photos Search Engines in a few Seconds. Some of them are with Creative Commons licenses that you can use for your personal life or business
Diddo Diddo is a community-based application tool that helps you find the best Android applications, perfectly matched to you and your Android phone
다음 - Daum 'Daum'application combines all of Daum's webs into one.Get fast,easy access to the Daum services.-Voice Search:Awesome voice search for Korean.It's fast and accurate.-Barcode Scanning:The best Barcode scanning service ever
Stylish-Custom - Firefox Addon Stylish-Customis an unofficial extension to Stylish. You must have Stylish installed to use it.
· customizable edit dialog (drag n drop)
· restores the !important button, Color/Site Rules menuitems, enable/update checks
· Page button (left click for style page, right for edit page, it also posts the code
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus MeMO Pad FHD / ME102A 10