AE Keyboard Mapper is designed for remapping keys of almost any external or built-in hardware keyboard connected to Windows Mobile device. You may use it for "localizing" keyboards (if OEM keyboard driver does not support your language) or just for remapping some keys (e.g. conversion AZERTY to QUERTY, adding absent Ctrl key functionality or bind application to keys ).
While AE Keyboard Mapper is not "driver-level" software it should work with any hardware keyboard supported by system.
- flexible enough and highly customizable through simple plain-text configs;
- supports up to 4 keyboard layouts;
- may be used as "resident" application switching active layouts by specified hot key or as unloadable application associated with hot key using standart Windows Mobile button binding;
- supports multiply keypresses mapping for phone keypads localization;
- supports layouts with 1, 2 or 3 sets of "accented" characters;
- allows generation unicode characters or hardware keystrokes with Ctrl/Alt/Shift/Win combinations;
- allows binding external applications to keys;
- stores all settings in file configs instead of registry for easy maintaining if installed to permanent storage;
- supports alternative character set for sending to "permanent beta" ICQ client for Pocket PC (useful for non-English speakers);
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Pocket PC Character Map Since the Pocket PC uses Unicode characters and Fonts, you automatically have hundreds of special characters available for your use even though they are not shown on your input keyboard
SortInchKey SortInchKey-allows assigning actions to single, double click, long press etc to any hard key. The applications issues the key code previously defined in the settings. The combinations types it can recognize are "Short/Long/Repeat/Double(Short)/Double(Long)/Double(Repeat)/Push/Release" you can start the application with SortInchKey