Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
MxCalc 12c Platinum RPN Financial Calculator software for Windows Mobile The best Programmable RPN Financial Calculator software for Windows Mobile Pocket PC
~ Looks as good as the HP-12c
~ Performs as good as the HP-12c
and more ..
Calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, bonds and more
SMath Studio PPC SMath Studio - Traditionally, since the appearance of the first programs, their speed and available features are ever increasing, while user interfaces are getting more and more complicated. As a result, the non-professional users are unable to deal with these overcomplicated features
MxCalc 15c - RPN Scientific Calculator Software for Windows Mobile MxCalc 15c - RPN Scientific Calculator Software for Windows Mobile -The best Scientific & Engineering RPN calculator Software for Windows Mobile Pocket PC (Touch Screen).
~ Looks as good as the HP-15c
~ Performs as good as the HP-15c
and more ..
A set of scientific, engineering functions, support for complex numbers, matrices, basic arithmetic etc
SpaceTime SpaceTime is the most powerful mathematics program ever developed for the Pocket PC. Move, zoom and rotate 2D, 3D and 4D graphs in real-time. Explore mathematical concepts in an innovative interface and write your own scripts in our new programming language
CalcOne Probably the most convenient smartphone calculator! One key operations, large easy-read display, up to 16 digits, intuitive interface, calculation history with save/load features
PocketRPN PocketRPN is a simple scientific calculator using the RPN interface. A unique feature is that arguments in the stack can be operated on individually by simply selecting them. It is fast and has a small footprint once installed. Repeating numbers is now much faster than version 1
Inesoft CalcNote 2 Inesoft CalcNote 2 is easy-to-use and helpful application. Calculator & notepad in one.
The uniqueness of CalcNote consists in its accessibility
Other Software by developer «Thomas Okken»:
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible