Total Commander - One of the most popular file managers.
· Copy, Move whole subdirs
· Inplace rename, create dirs
· Delete (no recycle bin)
· Zip and unzip
· Properties dialog, change attributes
· Built-in text editor
· Search function (also for text)
· Select/unselect groups of files
· Select with [Sel] button
· FTP client
· Registry editor
· LAN access
· Send/Receive via Infrared (OBEX)
· Brief, full and large icons mode
· Single or two file window mode
· Option to hide all files in ROM
· Directory hotlist as in Total Commander
· Directory history through dropdown list
· Tree view
· Configurable button bar
· Simple help function
· Supported languages: English, German, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Button bar: cd command now also supports user name (user needs to turn off device first if already connected)
· Show dialog to set tab widths also in CE version, store name width for 2 window mode
· New internal command to show/hide attributes in date/time column: 40049 (note that the column width is NOT auto-adjusted)
· New internal command to show/hide hidden and system files: 40048
· New internal commands to rotate screen: 40046: Portrait/Landscape right, 40047: Portrait/Landscape left
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
File Name Converter - Bulk Conversion of File Names into Editable Text File Name Converter - Bulk Conversion of File Names into Editable Text - Highlight, drag, and drop any number of files from the File Explorer Window into the File Name Converter software.
copying File names into Excel
copying File names into Word
copying File names into any text editor
Double Explorer DoubleExplorer helps you to manage your files and folder. Through its double set of windows, copying and moving files becomes much easier. It also gives you direct access to open, rename or delete files. You can view or change file attributes as well as create shortcuts and associate programs with a file
CEListFiles CEListFiles is a tool that displays the mobile device's file/folder structure on your Desktop PC
Resco Explorer 2008 Complex solution of the following modules:The File Manager, Recycle Bin, Today Plugin, Strong File Encryption, ZIP Compression, The built-in viewer, The Network Browser, The Registry Editor and The FTP add-in
ConversionFolderer ConversionFolderer allows you to create and use tiny CNV files that allow you to do quick number conversions. You can create a CNV file and organized them in the built in file explorer. Tap on the CNV file to open the calculator box to do the multiplier conversion
PE Net Explorer PE Net Explorer is the only remote Windows network explorer and a fully integrated file explorer.
PE Net Explorer brings you the standard Windows network resource browsing and managing capabilities that you are accustomed to on the Windows desktop machine
FingerFilererer FingerFilererer is a file explorer that uses a large font that you can use with your fingers. You can use your fingers to browse the files on your PocketPC storage RAM and Storage Card. Tap on the file to execute the file in the associated PocketPC application
PPXplorer PPXplorer is a powerful management utility for your Pocket PC. It provides all standard features such as file/folder manipulation, together with easy to use features for network and registry.
PPXplorer also provides a secure area named My Safe that can be used to store your important files. No one can access the files in My Safe before entering a password