TracerPlus Professional - data collection software for the user who needs more. With 30 customizable fields, signature capture and optional wireless connectivity, Pro adds the versatility to TracerPlus needed by the most demanding mobile workforces. Create powerful data collection forms right on your PDA including: delivery forms, shipping and receiving forms, survey forms, and inspection forms all including electronic signatures.
· TracerPlus Print Plug-in compatible
· Look-up Fields
· Field Calculations
· Bar code enabled
· Wireless Capabilities with TracerPlus Wireless Server and Plug In
· 30 Customizable Data Capture Fields
· Signature Capture
· 32 Customizable Data Capture Screens
· Speed scan, count and edit field options
· Multi field searching
· Multi field sorting
· Multi-level password protection
· PDA to PC and PC to PDA syncing
· Multi-file type data export options
· Field validations reduce data entry error
· Flow control settings eliminate stylus usage
· Numeric pop up calculator
What's New in This Release:
· Viewing and editing data as a grid within the entry screen.
· Updating a series of records based on a single key field.
· Referencing previously recorded image files for field lookups.
· Enhanced support for managing multiple users.
· Native support for Motorola RFID mobile computing devices.
· Extensive control over the look of the mobile form with alignment, color and style options.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
EvalCholHDL for HanDBase Based on American Heart Association and National Cholesterol Education Program this applet interprets Chol to HDL values
MommaLog for HanDBase Mommalog is a journaling/tracking tool enabling moms to keep a running record of day-to-day events in their children's lives