.NET VNC Viewer is a VNC viewer written entirely in C#. It is binary compatible with Smartphones, Pocket PCs and Windows desktops (with .NET Compact Framework or .NET Framework). I write this mainly because other VNC viewers on Pocket PC do not do full screen and screen rotation. Features:
- Of course, basic VNC viewer functionalities.
- Full screen mode.
- Client-side scaling.
- Server-side scaling and single window mode.
- Screen rotation.
- Session history.
- Hi-Res support for VGA Pocket PC and QVGA Smartphones.
- Listen mode.
- Etc. Installation:
Just copy the exe to a directory on your device and execute from there. Update Description:
- Implemented listen mode.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to turn off mouse acceleration.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to choose the mouse speed after turning off mouse acceleration.
- For Smartphones with a QWERTY keyboard, now the lower case "p" and "q" keys should work as expected.
- More keys were added to the Keys menu (Esc, Tab, and Fn keys).
- Avoided an exception for some .NET CF devices with no connection manager. v220.127.116.11:
- Server-side scaling and single window mode implemented.
- On a PPC or a Smartphone, now the viewer calls into the connection manager to initiate a network connection (e.g. GPRS) before connecting to the server. From now on the viewer is not P/Invoke-free anymore.
- Added an icon.
- Added an option for users to choose whether to update the screen ASAP or in a batch.
- Added a sample build script.
- Fixed a bug that would hang the viewer if the connection is terminated unexpectedly. v18.104.22.168:
- Client-side scaling implemented.
- Fixed a problem with Smartphone key input mode which prevents the viewer from going back to mouse mode after exiting extended input mode.
- For Smartphones, the back soft key is now backspace even not in key input mode.
- Improved the code for painting.
- Made adjustments to thread priority to provide a more responsive UI.
- Added "Shift Down" and "Shift Up" to the "Keys" menu.
- For Smartphones, added an option to send the mouse location to the server when the cursor is idle.
- Fixed a bug on Smartphones that would cause the right mouse button to not properly function after exiting full screen mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
Wake on Wan A Windows Mobile application to wake up hosts in a network or over the Internet
True Connect 3.0 (PPC) - Take Control! True Connect gives you an exciting new way to use your phone more easily. Control the phone using your PC mouse and keyboard, and manage SMS text messages on your PC like email
zaDesktop Windows Remote Desktop (Terminal Server) client for PocketPC
Screen Share Screen Share enables a user to capture phone screen via key, background and share via email automatically
Mobiola Remote Phone Control Perfect presentation tool and demo recorder. Control your phone from PC, demo the phone screen, take snapshots, record video. SHARE your SCREEN on SKYPE, record videos to YouTube
Bullant Remote for Pocket PC - SH3 CPU The Bullant Remote for Pocket PC is a small footprint thin-client that presents the GUI of a Java application running on a networked server to the user's Pocket PC device
Srego CE ToolPack The Srego CE ToolPack provides a set of utilities for the Windows desktop to manipulate a connected Windows CE or Windows Mobile device. All of the utilities are command-line tools that are run on the desktop (not the device)
Comments on .NET VNC Viewer:
Date: 15 Nov 15
Date: 20 Jul 15
I need a strong chess program for my iPAQ 214 mobile 6 hp what can you recommand? How can I pay you ?
Date: 9 Jan 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
.NET VNC Viewer is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A626