GPS Cycle Computer - Yet Another GPS Tracker? Yes, but:
- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: distance, time, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer.
What's New in This Release:
· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format
What's New in 4.9:
· speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
· speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
· in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
· when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menu
· compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
· additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
· reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling
· update button in About page
· Navigation commands as text in map screen
· Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
· Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
· Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
· Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
· Satellite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
· foreground and background color can be set in options - main
· file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
· a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant
· live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
· all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
· osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
· edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function
· support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
· time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
· new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
What's New in 4.8:
· audio notes in waypoints
· new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F
· bugfix: at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
What's New in 4.7:
· GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
What's New in 4.6SP1:
· bugfix incorrect average speed and trip time when track loaded back. Input Lat Lon accepts lowercase
What's New in 4.6:
· Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
What's New in 4.5:
· improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
What's New in 4.4SP1:
· bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
GPSEphemeris GPSEphemeris uses the GPS on your PocketPC to download the hourly Ephemeris file from the GPS network
Mologogo Mologogo is a free service that will track you and your friends using GPS-enabled mobile phones
ppc PhotoGeoTag Take pictures with your mobile phone and incorporate the data of the geographical location