gpsVP works on virtually any Windows platform including mobile ones. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
VITO AstroNavigator II AstroNavigator takes all the beauty of the night sky and puts it right on the screen of your device
TwitterGPSes TwitterGPSes allows you to view the current GPS and status of your Twitter contacts. Enter the name of each contact to assign to a button. When you tap on the button the persons Twitter page will be downloaded and a Google.com map will display the location. This service is provided by Twitter
A-Z Mini Birmingham Street Atlas A-Z Mini Birmingham Street Atlas - From the publishers of London''s best selling paperback street atlas comes this publication designed for a Windows® Mobile-based Pocket PC (version 2002 or later) and Pocket A-Z Viewer (included)
Rough Guides Map Amsterdam Rough Guides Map Amsterdam... These guides are a series of fantastic interactive maps.
Produced in conjunction with the premier travel publisher Rough Guides.
Discover and explore Amsterdam using full colour interactive linked maps, in this simple to use PDA version of The Rough Guides Amsterdam
Map of Lyon / France for City Advisor Map of Lyon / France for City Advisor. This map includes: 4 Metro, 4 Tramway, 2 Funiculaire, 1 Rhonexpress and 2 Bus.
1. Download the map (zip file)
2. Extract the files in /CityAdvisor/maps
3. Open CityAdvisor -> Maps icon -> Menu -> Refresh
Spb Traveler Spb Traveler is a mobile travel assistant application that helps to keep track of trips, stay on top of meetings even when abroad
DeliveriesDirections This program displays a route from or to your home location via Goggle.com map service
Gippos See your location on a map and share this information with your friends. See on a map your contact list users who didn't hide their locations and send messages to them
TwitsnapsMaps TwitsnapsMaps uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/longitude/speed and altitude and allows you to upload your position via map to Twitter.com. You can customize the maps zoom, and type via the 'Options' in the toolbar. The maps service is provided by Google.com. The map/Twitter storage is from TwitSnaps
Other Software by developer «Vsevolod Shorin»:
Comments on gpsVP:
Date: 20 Nov 09
The file doesn't work
Date: 6 Mar 10
Date: 15 Sep 10
Date: 27 Jan 11
Date: 9 Feb 11
Date: 5 Mar 11
Date: 1 Apr 11
presiso muito para trabalho
Date: 17 Jun 11
Date: 28 Sep 11
Date: 26 Jan 12
Date: 19 Apr 12
Date: 15 May 12
Date: 26 Apr 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
gpsVP is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A696