Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
What's New in 1.4.66:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Are you tired of the dull style of your PDA's default calculator? With FingerCalc you can do quick calculations at the tip of your fingers in a nice and colourful environment!
Compact powerful utility for Pocket PC that allows you to work with a sufficient set of formulas (mathematical, physical, electrical, etc.). You can also add your own formulas
A calculator with functions drawing ability on Windows Mobile. fCalc is professional and user friendly calculator. Supports square and hi-res screens
Use SalesCalc to quickly figure any percent-off sale prices. One tap calculations
Probably the most convenient smartphone calculator! One key operations, large easy-read display, up to 16 digits, intuitive interface, calculation history with save/load features