gpsVP works on virtually any Windows platform including mobile ones. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
View maps of Earth with PrettyEarth! See current day and night regions, learn geography by taking the quiz, enjoy relief elevation surfaces and measure distances between locations
Map4Fun Taipei Map4Fun Taipei - Going to Taipei? just download it for free!
Attractions and shops/hotels/restaurants... in Taipei... find coupons/POI instant video/communication links...on hand, and much more of major Asian cities at Map4fun.
1. Taipei Information.
2. Useful numbers.
3. Tourist attraction.
4. East Taipei area map.
5. Jhonshan area map
A-Z Birmingham Street Atlas A-Z Birmingham Street Atlas - From the publishers of the world famous A-Z street atlases comes this publication designed for a Windows® Mobile-based Pocket PC (version 2002 or later) and Pocket A-Z Viewer (included)
KingMAP2 USA-Nevada Electronic Map KingMAP2 USA-Nevada Electronic Map is an Electronic Map Navigation Software exclusively for Pocket PC use; besides powerful functions provided for car navigation, it also comprises integrated Electronic Map functions with an abundant information database.
KingMAP™ 2 Features:
-Latest version Europe electronic map database*
-Advanced Car Navigation Technology
J2ME OGC WMS Client J2ME OGC WMS Client is a program for accessing OGC Web map services from Java enabled mobile phone or PDAs.
It accesses the OGC WMS according to WMS 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 specifications and supports zooming and panning in the Map, WMS sublayers, and a bookmark management system for quick access.
Free for non-commercial use
Virtual Earth Mobile Virtual Earth Mobile (VEM) is an application that displays maps and satellite photography
RadarGPS Making of radars database and dangerous objects
Orionic Orionic-Pocket PC application simulating the night sky.
- Added labels of grid coordinates.
- Fixed a stupid bug in the Julian date calculation - cause of wrong stars possitions