Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Calc+ Calc+ is an advanced, finger-friendly and nice design calculator with programming ability
Emu48CE Emulator of the HP48, HP49, HP39, HP40 calculator from Hewlett Packard
Area Calculator Area Calculator is a powerful application which enables you to quickly determine the area and perimeter of many typical two dimensional objects
SteamCE Steam and water thermodynamic properties calculation according to IAPWS 97 formulation and ASME Steam Tables for Industrial Use
OwlCalc for Pocket PC OwlCalc is an expression-based calculator that allows you to see and easily modify the expression you enter. Includes basic math, square root, exponent, and percentage!
rhoAIR Air density calculator. It also calculates Dew point temperature, various Vapour pressures, Moisture content, Specific volume