GPS Cycle Computer - Yet Another GPS Tracker? Yes, but:
- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: distance, time, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer.
What's New in This Release:
· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format
What's New in 4.9:
· speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
· speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
· in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
· when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menu
· compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
· additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
· reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling
· update button in About page
· Navigation commands as text in map screen
· Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
· Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
· Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
· Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
· Satellite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
· foreground and background color can be set in options - main
· file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
· a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant
· live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
· all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
· osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
· edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function
· support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
· time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
· new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
What's New in 4.8:
· audio notes in waypoints
· new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F
· bugfix: at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
What's New in 4.7:
· GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
What's New in 4.6SP1:
· bugfix incorrect average speed and trip time when track loaded back. Input Lat Lon accepts lowercase
What's New in 4.6:
· Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
What's New in 4.5:
· improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
What's New in 4.4SP1:
· bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
FON Access Points for Belgium FON Access Points for Belgium - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
TwitterGPSing TwitterGPSing allows you to send GPS based tweets to Twitter. When you get a GPS lock enter the text and tap the button to send the Tweet with your current GPS. The program will send the tweet to Twitter.com with your current GPS. NOTE: To use Geolocation on Twitter in 'Settings/Account/Tweet Location' enable. This service is provided by Twitter
amAze (Motorola) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
GPS Mod Driver GPS Mod Driver - This Driver installs between your GPS application and the GPSID driver that reads the hardware GPS data. Lag is compensated, by guessing your position 'some number' of milliseconds in the future, current course and speed changes are included in the guess
Cachebox Cachebox is a geocache database for Windows Mobile devices. To use it you need GPX files available from geocaching.com
· Optimized for touch displays and fingertips, so leave your stylus where it belongs!
· You don't have a mobile internet connection? Fetch all data you need and store it on your device!
· Handles large amounts of data
PoliceGPSes PoliceGPSes - PoliceGPSes can be used to track suspects that you are using the PocketPC PoliceGPSer's locator on. You can make a file for each group of locators and view the current latitude/longitude/speed and altitude of each GPS locator on the Google.com maps site.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
WinMoSquare You can check-in to different venues, follow your friends, add new venues and much more !
TaxGoogler TaxGoogler uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find the 50 closest tax services sorted via GPS distance. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get a lock tap on it to view the list of tax services. You can also dial the shop. The GPS maps and tax search service is provided by Google
MapFolderer MapFolderer uses GPS to find your current location and downloads a JPEG map of the area with a custom name. The maps are tagged with the GPS lat/lng on each JPEG file. You can also view the maps on the built in map viewer. The maps service is provided by Google
DrinkGoogler DrinkGoogler uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find the 50 closest local bars sorted via GPS distance. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get a lock tap on it to view the list of local bars. You can also dial the bar. The GPS maps and business search service is provided by Google
Other Software by developer «AndyZap»:
Comments on GPS Cycle Computer:
Date: 14 Jun 12
salut a tous
Date: 21 Feb 13
Date: 17 Jun 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
GPS Cycle Computer is compatible with your device Asus P525