oTuner is a free open source instrument / musical chromatic tuner (like an electronic guitar tuner) for Windows Mobile. Displays name of note played and accurate indication of whether pitch is sharp, flat, or exact (relative to a 440Hz A).
oTuner is a free open source instrument / musical chromatic tuner (like an electronic guitar tuner) for Windows Mobile.
What's New in This Release:
· Clicking the display now alters the reference pitch (It cycles up from A=440Hz to 450 then back to 430 and then back up again)
· Now displays the octave number in magenta overlayed over the bottom right of the note name;
· Also fixed various problems with VC++2008 and 2010 workspaces.
What's New in 0.61b.00:
· Will now run on iPAQ 2210 or better;
· New user-interface;
· Tuning "flicker" fixed, to give a more stable tuning display.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0
SoundTuner This program helps you to tune musical instruments
Dictaphone This program is a voice recorder that is controlled via the joypad of your PocketPC
VoiceMonths This program is a WAV voice note explorer based on file dates. It creates calendars of the WAV files for the current months
BtMusic Play music on your Bluetooth wireless headset with BtMusic
VoiceEmailerer This program allows you to make a voice recording. Then the program creates a blank email with the voice recording in wave format as an attachment
MorningSound This program allows you to set a sound file to be played when the power to your PocketPC is turned on or the alarm goes off
ToneRemote This program allows you to record sounds from a TV tone type remote and use your PocketPC computer as a tone remote
RingtoneSearcherer RingtoneSearcherer allows you to search and download and install ringtones on your PocketPC