Categories: Internet & Communications, Organisation & Productivity, System Utilities
Upload date: 24 Jan 13
Developer: Phil Chuang
Downloads: 3535 File Size: 267 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total votes: 48)
Mobile Receptionist is a Windows Mobile program that can handle incoming call, SMS, and email notifications, and execute actions depending on a set of criteria. How It Works
You configure the Mobile Receptionist via Profiles. Profiles handle incoming events and phone status changes.
Multiple profiles can be enabled simultaneously. For example, you could have one profile automatically forward all incoming SMS messages to an email address for archiving, and another one that responds to all SMS messages and incoming calls while you're at work.
The Full Profile has Rules. Each Rule contains Criteria and Actions. If all the Critiera are met, then all the Actions are executed. There are also Criteria for the Profile, which apply globally to all Rules in the Profile.
The Full Profile has complete functionality and flexibility of Rules, Criteria, and Actions - but there are also specialized Profile types that are streamlined and easier to configure:
A Sms Responder Profile only handles incoming calls/sms and responds to the original caller.
A Event Monitor Profile only monitors events and sends notifications to a set address.
A Blacklist Profile only ignores or hangs up on certain numbers or contacts.
A Remote Control Profile allows remote control of the phone. Send SMS, get GPS coordinates, disable/enable profiles, look up contact information, etc. Use cases
Watching a movie: set up rules to respond to missed calls and text messages with an SMS saying you're unavailable and will get back to them later.
Archiving: set up rules to forward all text messages to your email account.
Multiple phones: if you have a work phone and a personal phone, after working hours you could set up rules on your work phone to send SMS to your personal phone if the call/message is urgent.
Remote notification: If you're entering a secure building where you can't bring your phone, but have internet access, set up rules to send you an email every time you missed a call, got a text message, have an upcoming appointment.
· The unregistered version of Mobile Receptionist has the following restrictions: only 3 enabled profiles at a time; only 1 full profile; full profiles containing Repeating GPS, Application Toggling, or Profile Disabling Actions is limited to 5 minutes before automatically disabling itself.
What's New in This Release: BUGFIXES:
· fixed form disposed exceptions NEW FEATURES:
· Low Battery Rule - executes when battery level changes
· Cradled/Uncradled Rule - executes when device is cradled/uncradled
· Incoming Call Rule - now able to answer calls and turn on speakerphone
· Log Action - add your own log messages
· Execute Action - run any command, with arguments MODIFICATIONS:
· much improved handling of events when Mobile Receptionist isn't running
· misc editors - better display when SIP is showing
· notifications now give the user a chance to cancel actions such as answering/ending calls, sms responses.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Astrolabe Use your PDA to acquire your GPS position and send it through an SMS.
Panoramic Contacts Genius Panoramic Contacts Genius allows you the freedom to easily manage your Windows Mobile contacts with your finger tips. Flip between two customizable favorite screens for quick access to your most frequently used contacts
Phonetracker4Free Received SMS are checked for location statements by Phonetracker4Free and transferred to Google Maps Mobile independently
Skb SMS Manager and Hider Skb SMS Manager and Hider is innovative application which manages your inbox messages.It creates another virtual inbox through which one can hide/visible messages