AgMapper - Create maps using your Windows Mobile device. Measure lengths and view areas without the desktop PC.
AgMapper makes it easy to map what ever you like and share it with other software packages by using the very common shape file format (.shp) to store your mapping data.
Load images onto your map created using the FREE AgMapper Image Converter. Great For :
- Farm planning/mapping
- Recording favourite hunting, riding tracks/spots
- Any activity where you would like to record where you have been, measure those areas & distances and easily share that information with other software packages Features:
- Extremely easy to use
» Live Mapping - Create your maps using the GPS
» Draw - Manually draw lines & polygons
» View - View existing .shp files
» Measure - Measure areas and distances
» Compass - Electronic compass mode
» GoTo - Navigate your way back to important locations
- Displays maps & imagery
- All mapping information is stored in the open file format .SHP Shape files. Transfer of mapping data from and to AgMapper is simple.
- Custom designed Layer & Layer Group manager.
- Custom view manager, select multiple layers with one screen tap!
- nth Precision Position Offsetting (left & right)
- Metric or U.S. systems for measurements
- Electronic Compass
- No limit to the number of map or way point layers loaded
- Most of the worlds datum and grid systems supported AgMapper Image Converter
The AgMapper Image Converter is a free utility to create files that are automatically imported into the AgMapper GPS mapping software on the Pocket PC.
AgMapper Image Converter takes an image and embeds the coordinates as well as the image into a single file for extremely easy importing into AgMapper on the Windows Mobile device.
The Image Converter can be found in your Start/Programs/AgMapper menu after installing the AgMapper software. Using AgMapper Image Converter:
To start, you will need:
1. An image, supported formats are: BPM, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, GIF
2. The co-ordinates for the top left (North West) & bottom right (South East) of the image in
Longitude & Latitude (Decimal Degrees, or Degrees, Minutes & Seconds), or Eastings & Northings
Supported Datums & Grids can be viewed here.
World files wilbe detected (*.jgw, *.bpw & *.tfw) and the option to extract coords from these files will be given.
1. Select the image to be converted
2. Select the datum type being used
3. Enter the co-ordinates for the North West & South East of the image
4. Click the 'Create AgMapper Map' button
5. You will then have a file in the same directory as the original image with the same name and the extension '.MapLib'
6. This image needs to be copied over to the Windows Mobile device and placed into your Maps directory.
You can then add the image to your map using the Layers / Select Image option, or add the image to a view
- Those users owning Fairport Farm Software mapping software are able to export an image from their Fairport Farm Software mapping software, which will create an additional file with the extension .gpm. You will have the option to automatically extract the coodrinates for the image from this file after selecting your image.
· The AgMapper install is the full version of the software with the Save functionality disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Unable to write to file. 'My Documents/AgMapper/log.txt' already in use.
What's New in 1.5.7:
· Fix: Adding way points whilst live mapping was causing multiple text entry screens to appear in some situations
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
GPSAltimeterer GPSAltimeterer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your altitude. You can view in Meters or Feet. This can be used on a plane that does not allow full GPS. Start the program to find your height via GPS on it. NOTE: Make sure you are allowed to use this program before starting the application
Cachebox Cachebox is a geocache database for Windows Mobile devices. To use it you need GPX files available from geocaching.com
· Optimized for touch displays and fingertips, so leave your stylus where it belongs!
· You don't have a mobile internet connection? Fetch all data you need and store it on your device!
· Handles large amounts of data
GPS Tuner Essentials Full Version with Balkans Basic Map Content GPS Tuner Essentials Full Version with Balkans Basic Map Content is designed specifically for off-road use: its large buttons, selectable tool window size, multiple Compass views and the built-in Tele Atlas map makes it extremely user-friendly and reliable
myLocation myLocation- It seems like websites and online services are popping up everywhere that can use location to give you more relevant information. Accuweather and others feature location aware weather sites and Google Maps can accept coordinate information to return location aware search results. Of course, with positional awareness comes controversy
Livecontacts Mobile Livecontacts Mobile is a mobile application designed for WindowsMobile 5 and 6 mobile phones with a GPS inside. A free and fun way to let your friends know where you are. Install Livecontacts Mobile on your mobile phone and share your location along the way.
Now create a Profile Badge with a Google map and add your location to your Facebook profile page
chtiGPS chtiGPS is intended to the sportsmen and to hikers, for their training (bicycle, rollers, ski...), but also to locate itself by knowing the distance and the direction from the closest cities. Geolocalization finally makes it possible to reassure its close relations at the time of great exits..
TravelReporterer TravelReporterer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/ longitude/ speed/ altitude and looks up the GPS profile and displays it. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get the lock tap the button again to view the GPS profile. This service is provided by Geonames
NaviComputer NaviComputer is a GPS maps and offroad navigation/tracking software designed for Windows Mobile devices.
What makes NaviComputer outstanding is the ability to view maps offline - without need for internet connection or dataplan
FON Access Points for New Zealand FON Access Points for New Zealand - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
LapLogger GPS (Pocket PC) LapLogger GPS - If you have a Bluetooth GPS and a PDA the sample module will grab the coordinates and render a quick map using a Web map. Your PDA needs internet access. A helpful tool in case you switched cars and need a quick map of your current location. Windows Mobile version has support for regular serial port, internal GPS and Bluetooth GPS
Other Software by developer «Ag IT»:
Comments on AgMapper:
Date: 8 Dec 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.