3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Android Developer Shell The Android Developer Shell allows you to run a telnet server on your Android device and allows you to spoof locations. Since it is a telnet server, you can easily test your own app without switching to another app (like location spoofer) for location spoofing
GAE Proxy GAE Proxy is a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
Now, use Google App Engine as a HTTP / HTTPS proxy. For more information, please visit the project home.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices. For non-root or non-iptables users, only works in the built-in browser.
2. Install latest Busybox (Optional, if you know what it is)
doo | Document Organizer & Scanner doo | Document Organizer & Scanner - doo is your document app. Connect and access all your local and cloud documents from services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote or your email accounts, eg with Gmail. Find any document in seconds with automatically generated intelligent tags
Alexa Rank Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Alexa Rank Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - This add-on shows you the Alexa ranking of the site and lets you know more info (popularity) about the site.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the overlap problem between text color and background color
What's New in 1
Mobile FTP Mobile FTP allows you to access FTP servers with your mobile device. The software can be configured to synchronize the contents of complete directory structures. Modified files in the source folder will be detected and Mobile FTP will transfer these files to the destination.
Open remote files
ASTRO Bluetooth Module A module for the ASTRO File Manager which adds OBEX FTP support for browsing devices and sending/receiving files using Bluetooth networking
HTTP Client HTTP Client - This app allows you to make HTTP requests to any web services on the net. It supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Headers and parameters also available for customization
AndSMB AndSMB is a SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi/3G/4G. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download and upload support for files and folders
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets