MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
SMS Shell Commander FREE SMS Shell Commander FREE - Control your Android device remotely via SMS by sending shell commands.
An endless amount of possibilities that you can do with this app.
Some few examples of a lot more.....
WInput WInput - This application is capable of remote controlling your Windows OS. It emulates a keyboard, numpad and mouse (touchpad).
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE WIN-REMOTE SERVICE!
You can find the service on banamalon
WMP - Remote Lite WMP - Remote Lite - Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this application!
Swipe the top buttons away to access mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your Android device! Server program can be downloaded on banamalon
Screen to Android Screen to Android - Screen to Android turns your mobile phone into a remote control for your computer.
The app streams the screen of your PC to your Android device and allows you to control the mouse and keyboard, run programs, take screenshots, copy clipboard contents, and more
Squeezer Android SqueezeCenter / Squeezebox Remote Control App
iTunes Remote iTunes Remote - Sick of your iPhone friends bragging about controlling iTunes from their phone? Well now you can to with the iTunes Remote for Android. Over your home WiFi you can connect to iTunes exactly the same as an iPhone. Control volume, change tracks, browse libraries and search iTunes all from your Android device
Grzmote Grzmote is a simple Android PC remote control application connecting via WiFi with tabs for music and movies control. Configure whichever application you like to control on the server side in a simple XML config file
SnapPea SnapPea - SnapPea allows you to conveniently control your Android phone or tablet from your computer.
With the client installed on your Android device and the server on your Windows PC, you will be able to send SMS from your computer, backup your data and organize apps, contacts and media files.
SnapPea works over WiFi or USB connections
SeGo No cables, no email accounts, send web links, texts, images and other files between computer and phone & tablet easily with SeGo
Bluez IME Bluez IME - This application installs a new IME (soft-keyboard) that can read data from a Bluetooth input device. Supported devices are: Zeemote JS1, MSI Chainpus BGP100, Phonejoy and iControlPad (iCP).
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above
Other Software by developer «FJ Software Development»:
K700 Remote Profiler With this app you can easy create/edit your remote profiles (*.hid) for SonyEricsson K700 and other phones
iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller - This PC application creates an new entry in your mobile phone menu (if the connection to the PC is active). With this additional menu you will be able to control iTunes, Winamp or MediaMonkey. Even the search for tracks is possible
MyPhoneExplorer Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features