Amazon Cloud Player - allows you to access your Amazon Cloud Drive music collection from your iOS device. You can download or stream your library from the cloud, or play the music you already have on your phone.
To make your music collection accessible, visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection from iTunes or your other folders.
· Stream your music from the cloud.
· Download locally to enjoy your music offline - no WiFi or mobile network needed.
· Create and edit playlists.
· Play music in the background, or controlled via lockscreen.
· Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
What's New in This Release:
· Now AppSwitcher-compatible in your BMW or MINI
· Fixed bug that cut off some music
What's New in 2.3.2:
· Now "BMW Apps ready" and "MINI Connected ready" for use in your BMW or MINI
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Updated look for album and artist pages
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Bug fixes to improve library loading
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Now supports Ford Sync on iPhone and iPod touch
· Improved experience when adding songs to a playlist
· Improved VoiceOver support
What's New in 1.3:
· Support for iPhone 5 screen size
· Support for iOS 6
What's New in 1.2.3:
· Fix for "Exception #1401" error message
· Other bug fixes
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Bug fix - device library music can now be played without a network connection.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed bug where network connection was needed for device library playback
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)