Ecoute - Ecoute is an alternative music player, with a clean and elegant interface. By focusing on artworks instead of titles, the app tends to simplify the way you are browsing your library on iPhone and iPod Touch. It also handles simple gestures like swipes and long press in order to interact with your library way faster.
Ecoute completely merges with the iOS music player. It sports the ability to resume your music even if you restart your device and it also displays the now playing track on your lock screen, and even supports all 'iTunes Matched' songs.
Ecoute integrates Last.fm, allowing you to share what you are currently listening to, and even mark any track as one of your favorite. In addition, it has the ability to share it on Twitter.
Ecoute also supports AirPlay, allowing you to wirelessly listen to your music on any compatible devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes small UI glitches
What's New in 1.2.3:
· Small bug fixes
· Added Italian localization
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed a crash upon launch on iOS 5
· Missing artworks are automatically downloaded and displayed using last.fm (no account needed)
· Added "Play Next" feature : puts any track/album/artist into the queue, right after the track you're listening to
· Added support of URL scheme (ecoute://) for Launch Center Pro
· Fixed a bug with Genres filter which was displaying videos & podcasts
· Minor bugfixes
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Fixed a crash with huge libraries using iTunes Match
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «PixiApps»:
Comments on Ecoute:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Ecoute supports it