Sonos Controller for iPhone - Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-fledged Controller for the Sonos Multi-Room Music System. When combined with Sonos ZonePlayers in the rooms of your choice, you can find and play all the music you want, all over your house. Wirelessly.
With Sonos and your iPhone, you can tune in to 100,000 Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts and stream millions of songs and stations from the most popular online music services. Plus, you can play your entire personal music library, like iTunes, in any or every room.
Just grab your iPhone and touch the screen to pick a room, point and flick to pick a song, and then hit play. Simply link and unlink zones to play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room — perfectly synchronized.
· Wirelessly stream millions of songs and stations all over the house - no docking or computer required.
· Works seamlessly with Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, Napster, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Spotify, Wolfgang's Vault, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
· Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room
· Instantly access music stored on your computer, and play music from a NAS drive or Apple Time Capsule without turning on your computer.
· Control the music selection and volume in each room individually.
· Search for any song with the touch-screen keyboard.
· Wake up or fall asleep to your favorite music or Internet radio station with full-featured alarms.
· Set up or expand the Sonos system wirelessly with the touch of a finger.
What's New in This Release:
· This release provides support for Google Play Music All Access on Sonos.
What's New in 4.2:
· This release provides support for SONOS PLAY:1, the new compact wireless speaker. Component and speaker button functionality are updated for faster access to music. Spotify users may now star a track. And Sonos owners with multiple domiciles can control all Sonos system households without resetting their Sonos Controller apps.
What's New in 4.1:
· Update to Sonos 4.1 and enjoy easier playlist creation and editing. Spotify users can create and edit their Spotify playlists and access their Spotify playlist folders from the Sonos Controller.
What's New in 4.0:
· This update provides one-click access to your favorite music, radio, and playlists with "Sonos Favorites" and looks great on the iPhone 5.
· Also features support for the new SONOS PLAYBAR.
What's New in 3.8:
· Features support for upcoming release of Mac OS X 10.8 and enhancements to the Sonos Controller apps for Mac and PC.
· Also features support for Sonos SUB, the new Sonos wireless subwoofer arriving soon. Visit sonos.com/SUB for more info.
What's New in 3.7.1:
· Sonos 3.6.1 provides a security enhancement.
What's New in 3.7.1:
· Features minor bug fixes
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Minor bug fix to improve iOS device connection to Sonos.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Sonos»:
Sonos Controller for iPad Make the most of your iPad by turning it into the ultimate controller for your Sonos Multi-Room Music System
Sonos Controller for iPad Wirelessly control your Sonos modular audio system from anywhere in the house over the local WiFi network using your iOS-powered device