Autodesk ForceEffect - Bring engineering to the point of the problem with Autodesk ForceEffect, an Autodesk Simulation mobile engineering app for analyzing design concepts in the field or in the office. Unlike the traditional approach of using paper, pencil, and a calculator to develop equations for design options, Autodesk ForceEffect does all the simulation and engineering calculations for you right on your mobile device, enabling you to quickly and easily simulate design options during the concept phase to determine the viability of a design.
· Fast: Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
· Easy: Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
· Complete: Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
· Integrated: Easy workflow continuation into CAD
What's New in This Release:
· Added Engineering Paper background option for precise design experience
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.3.5:
· Added magnifying glass functionality, allowing precise placement and selection while creating and editing a diagram
· Report now contains angles for each force and reaction
· Addressed instability on certain devices during report generation
What's New in 2.2:
· Shear Force and Moment diagram reporting
· Autodesk 360 preview pictures can be used as the diagram background
· Improved access to set the diagram background
What's New in 2.1:
· Interoperability with Autodesk ForceEffect Motion
· New! Variable/Non-uniform distributed loads
· Undo enhanced to enable reverting all changes to diagram
· Modify displayed value precision in app settings
· Performance enhancements
What's New in 2.0:
· Distributed Loads! ForceEffect 2.0 now enables you to add a force evenly distributed along an existing element at any angle.
· iPhone / iPod Touch support! ForceEffect 2.0 is now compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch!
· On-line Tutorials - learn about free body diagrams and how and when to utilize ForceEffect to solve them
· Cloud Docs Support - store and retrieve files from the Autodesk Cloud to continue your design workflows with ease.
· Element weight - specify weight of a selected element to take part in reaction calculations
· Construction Lines - add reference geometry that is not considered in calculations.
· Mid-Point Snapping - sketch more precisely with mid-point snapping.
· Break Element - break existing element at attached joint
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software