AutoPager Lite is a modified version of the original AutoPager. It differs from AutoPager in these ways:
1. AutoPagerLite doesn't download all paging rules. It discovers rules online and lets you know if there are rules matching the page you are surfing. You can choose to enable or not enable these rules.
2. It doesn't include Auto Pager Refinements. Some users don't like it.
The AutoPager Firefox extension automatically loads the next page of a site inline when you reach the end of the current page for infinite scrolling of content.
It includes an ads blocker feature to allow you to filter out the ads from the loaded page contents.
By default AutoPager works with a ton of sites, including Lifehacker, the New York Times, Digg, and, of course, Google. If you want to add your own custom autopaging to unsupported sites, the site wizard feature makes it easy (first pick the Next link, then pick only the content you want loaded. The site workshop provide more features like auto discovery the links and content.
Its configuration is based on XPath. You can find there is a built-in function to create a XPath by clicking some links on the pages. This extension will import online configuration from these sources, these configurations includes support for some widely used sites and some general support for forums. You can also share your site rules by click public button in the setting dialog.
What's New in This Release:
· Sync to AutoPager normal version.
· This will be latest update for AutoPager Lite.
· Please use the lite mode in AutoPager instead.
What's New in 0.7.0.0:
· The previous fix for the disable rule/site issue failed. This is a new fix for it.
What's New in 0.6.2.14:
· Fix load next pages while on disabled web site.
· Disable the rule if it finished longer then 1 seconds
· Allow rules in other repositories: lite: unsubscribe, others: disabled
· Fix the issue of unable to create rule after test rule.
· Update locales
What's New in 0.6.2.10:
· Support latest nightly Firefox.
· Fix issues in click only load
· Filter rules the setting manage
· Not update rules after AP update. Servers can't handle the update now.
· Add menu item to Firefox top menu if the menu bar is hidden
· Refactor to move some unnecessary code.
· Fix issues in tweaking session feature which allow change the current url in history before you click any link in the pages other then the first page.
· Fix issues in handling mini pages.
· Fix issues in the Page Options functions
What's New in 0.6.2.8:
· fixed html5 issues in FF 4
· improved the FF startup speed after installing AutoPager
· added related search for sites which support it
What's New in 0.6.2.6:
· Fix issues in preferences which will cause AutoPager disable itself every startup
What's New in 0.6.2.0:
· migration preference from autopager.x to extensions.autopager.x
· Fix http://member.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=10233#10233, SiteWizard remember open in window or in sidebar
· Immediately Load in FF 4.0
· manually import node if importNode fails with "INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: DOM Exception 5" for some cases
· Set base URI if load in iframe
What's New in 0.6.1.32:
· Fix issue
· Update locales
What's New in 0.6.1.30:
· Fix issue
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Other Software by developer «Wind Li»:
TeeDict TeeDict (formerly jStarDict) is a mobile dictionary application which can use any stardict/dict.org/kdic/zdic format dictionaries