ClearTemp is an application for you to free up memory/storage on your device. It allows you to clear temporary/unused files and unused registry keys/values on your system easily. It also allows you to clear your Recent Program List, Internet Address History and boot count. You can even change the location of the temporary folders (Cache, History & Cookies) or e-mail attachment folder to the Storage Card. If you have custom folders which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.
1. You can tick/untick certain items to scan/clean.
2. Use "Clean" to start clearing selected item(s).
3. You can go to the options dialog from the tools menu.
4. In the Options screen, you can change location of temp files or e-mail attachments by making the change in the dropdown list(s).
5. You can also specify the location of Custom Folder 1, 2 and 3 in the Settings screen.
6. You can also enable auto cleaning on system boot up by ticking the start up option in the Settings screen.
7. Tap on "Apply" item under the "Tools" menu to confirm the new settings in the Settings screen.
8. After changing the location of the temp files, please exit the program, save your work and perform a soft reset for the change to take effect.
9. You can also modify your "Custom Files" list in the "Custom Files" screen. Wildcards (*) are supported in filenames.
# Please uncheck "Auto clean on Start Up" first if you wish to un-install the software.
# Refer to this blog entry for important operational notes.
# Refer to this blog entry to setup Custom Files list.
# "Large Mail" is not supported in Windows Mobile 5.0 and above.
# Detection of "Mail Attachments" does not work well on some devices.
# The startup option does not clear bad registries, dead shortcuts and dead SIPs automatically.
# For bad uninstall registry/files, make sure the software are no longer on the device before you agree to delete them. The setup information required to uninstall software will be gone after you choose to delete them.
# Please take extra care and read the prompts carefully before removing SIPs detected as dead. You will not be able to recover the SIPs once you choose to remove them.
# If you decide to uninstall ClearTemp, please remember to delete "ClearTemp Startup.lnk" shortcut file in the startup folder (e.g. "/Windows/StartUp/"). What's New in This Release:
· Added "My Phone" log file.
· Added "Windows Live" log file.
· Double tap to open folder also works for file items in main list now.
· Double tap custom folder in main list to go to options screen.
· Double tap custom files in main list to go to options screen.
· Show "0 Bytes" instead of "Not Found" for Google Maps.
· Fixed any other minor UI bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
LiteToggle LiteToggle is a simple utility to toggle the backlight between low, medium and bright levels for certain HTC devices