Battery Booster for BlackBerry - Boost your battery's current run-time!
· Benefits: Enhance the current battery run-time.
· No new hardware: Software only solution. No additional hardware needed!
· Easy: Just install and save battery.
· Convenience: Can run in background: BlackBerry can be used for other purposes as well.
Plus TWO Applications included for Free!
· Power Control is a neat battery saving tool! It allows you to schedule your device to turn off and back on when you want. Multiple off/on schedules are possible and can save a lot of power! Sells separately, but now FREE with Battery Booster!
· Smart WiFi saves battery by turning off WiFi when not needed and turning back on when needed. For example, WiFi being switched on is not needed when you commute between office and home. When WiFi is off battery is saved. Sells separately, but now FREE with Battery Booster!
· Battery saving recommendations for BlackBerry settings: best practice backlight timeout and brightness settings for battery preservation.
· Automatic battery saving mechanisms when devices is not used: radio or WiFi connections might not be necessary when the device is locked.
· Low signal radio saver: a BlackBerry phone searches extensively for better network coverage when the radio reception is low, this wastes an tremendous amount of power and drains the battery very quickly. BatteryBooster can now switch off your radio if reception is too low.
· Fully configurable battery saving options.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
Other Software by developer «S4BB Limited»:
NextAction! Standard Edition NextAction! helps you implement GTD (Getting Things Done) with your Blackberry, bypassing the shortcomings of the internal Task/ToDo application
TaskReports Quickly grasp an overview of all tasks and categories on your BlackBerry smartphone
Frankenstein Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus, generally known as Frankenstein, is a novel written by Mary Shelley