Per-App Modes - Per-App Modes is a handy application that can help you extend the battery life of your Android smartphone or tablet. The software works by adjusting the CPU and GPU frequencies depending on what app you are using. You can create profiles for each app and activate them when needed.
For example, when you are doing something that doesn't require much processing power such as reading a book you can lower the CPU frequency to save battery, while when you are playing a 3D game that demands more resources you can set the CPU and GPU to operate at maximum speed.
Please note that Per-App Modes only works on rooted Android devices.
· Fix a bug where disabling the Toast messages when a mode is applied was not working
· Fix the welcome screens where if the user was using a 800x600 display or lower it would be impossible to skip the introduction screens
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.0.4:
· New drawer layout to be on par with the Holo Light colors
· Settings moved to the drawer to follow the latest Google Apps design
· Fix a bug where settings would not be restored to default on screen off after a mode has been applied
· Added a video tutorial in the Settings section
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Francisco Franco»:
Comments on Per-App Modes:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Per-App Modes supports it