The comprehensive and carefully selected bi-directional French - English -French Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, is designed to cover the needs of the English speaker challenged with colloquial French in the field. Whether student from beginner to advanced level, professional or business user who need it at work, you should find this dictionary a handy and useful addition to your communication arsenal.
Based on the mobile industry standard Beiks Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. Once installed the dictionary does NOT require or utilize network connection.
The compact and handy dictionary features about 40,000 unique colloquial English terms in the English-French dictionary and over 50, 000 French unique words in French-English direction.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen);
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0