BellTime is an all-round alarm clock for Palm OS. Customizable layout with 20 slots you can fill with:
· An analog clock with flash alarm (4 slots)
· A digital clock (2 slots)
· A number of daily alarms
· Weekly alarms
· Bi-weekly alarms (2 slots)
· Period selected alarms (3 slots)
· Interval timer (3 slots)
· Per city time zone bars
· An info bar showing the next event
· A bar for setting system time and date
· An analog egg timer (4 slots)
· Advanced alarm tools (Take a look in the manual)
· Every alarm can trigger a circle pop up with variable snooze, the standard OS pop up, play sound only, or launch one of the applications on the device.
· Supports MP3 players PocketTunes, Aeroplayer, CorePlayer, TCPMP.
· Midi sound with volume escalation and repeat.
· For everything on the screen set your own colors.
· Offline drift correction for the system clock.
· With an hardware button, toggle between BellTime and any other application. Take a glance at the clock, with auto-off after 3 seconds.
What's New in This Release:
· New: The full version is now freeware.
· New: The Big buttons timer shows colored overtime in the countdown mode.
· New: Flash alarm time (digital) added to the analog clock.
· New: Toggle external events in "Event monitor" with navigation-right button.
· New: Shortcut to set the alarm time to "now". (press N on keyboard if keypad is up)
· Fix: Letter key launcher did not launch if keyboard was in upper case mode.
· Fix: Error nr. 2760.