The Biostatistics application provides descriptive statistics and statistical tests and procedures of interest primarily to students and researchers in the biological and medical sciences. The provided tests and procedures may also prove useful to those in other fields who draw inferences about large populations from measurements taken from random samples.
Biostatistics currently provides the the following tests and procedures:
for interval data (normally distributed populations):
· t test
· analysis of variance (ANOVA)
· paired t test
· repeated measures ANOVA
· linear regression and correlation
for nominal data:
· chi-square (χ²)
· McNemar’s test
· Cochran Q test
· relative risk
· odds ratio
for ordinal data (and interval data from populations not known to be normally distributed):
· Mann-Whitney rank-sum test
· Kruskal-Wallis test
· Wilcoxon rank-sum test
· Friedman test
· Spearman rank correlation
for survival time data:
· Kaplan-Meier survival curves
· log rank test
· Gehan’s test
What's New in This Release:
· Version 1.003 was recompiled against iOS 4.3.2 in the hope of eliminating a obscure bug that caused the app to crash on some iPads after updating to iOS4.3.2. Also, Version 1.003 modifies the chi-squared report for 2 x 2 arrays to show chi-squared and p with and without the Yates correction. Finally, Version 1.003 enables data set sharing though iTunes.
What's New in 1.001:
· Corrects multiple popover and action sheet bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Stephen S. Ashley»:
Comments on Biostatistics:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Biostatistics supports it