BeamReader is the first full fidelity native PDF reader for the BlackBerry platform. Now you can view your PDF e-mail attachments or PDF documents stored on your memory card without any loss of quality (i.e. the documents look exactly as they would when viewed on the PC). All of the original fonts, images and formatting is completely preserved. Furthermore, rendering of the documents is completely local to the device and you do not need a data plan to use the reader. BeamReader is the fastest and most intuitive PDF viewing solution available for the BlackBerry platform.
In addition to full fidelity native PDF viewing, BeamReader is also an intuitive fully featured file manager that enables convenient access and management of other document formats (e.g. MS Office, images and audio/video files). Now you can manage all of the files on your BlackBerry from one place and natively access these files via other applications available on your device. Some of the features of the BeamReader File Manager include: opening of different file types, copy/paste/delete/rename, multi select, ability to attach stored files to new e-mails, image viewing, creation of new MS Office documents, and much more.
Displays Original PDF Fonts:
· Unlike other solutions that use substitute fonts, BeamReader displays all original PDF fonts. This makes the PDF document look exactly as it would on a regular PC. All of the original fonts, images and formatting is preserved. Take a look at the difference display of original fonts makes!
Supported File Formats:
· PDF Documents
· Scanned / Fax PDFs
· Images - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
· MS Office Documents - These formats are launched via the BeamReader File Browser using other applications native to the device
· Audio/Video Files - These formats are launched via the BeamReader File Browser using other applications native to the device
BeamReader File Manager:
· Access and manage files from a single application
· Attach stored files to new e-mails - BlackBerry OS 4.5 or higher is required to attach files to new e-mails
· Convenient and intuitive navigation
· Ability to copy, paste, rename, create new files and folders, etc.
Create new MS Office Documents:
· BeamReader File Manager enables creation of new Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. You can view and edit these documents with Documents to Go that comes preinstalled with BlackBerry OS 4.5 and higher.
Fully Native and Secure Solution:
· BeamReader does not require any server side pre-processing to display the PDF documents. All document rendering is completely local to the BlackBerry device. This also makes BeamReader a secure PDF reader because your PDF documents never leave your BlackBerry device for server side conversion.
No Data Plan or Network Connectivity Required:
· Since BeamReader is a native PDF viewing solution, you do not need to have a data plan to use it. No network connectivity is required at all. Never worry about paying data charges as the result of viewing your documents or that you will be unable to view the documents on an airplane or where network connectivity is limited.
Easy Enterprise Deployment:
· BeamReader software can be easily deployed through the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES). Since the solution is completely native to the device, there is no need to install any additional hardware or software on your enterprise network, open any firewall ports, etc.
Scanned / Faxed PDF Support:
· BeamReader is great for viewing scanned and faxed PDF documents.
International Language Support:
· BeamReader supports most international languages. Whether you PDF documents are in Chinese or Hindi, don't worry that you will not be able to view them.
Fastest PDF Viewing Solution for the BlackBerry:
· BeamReader is the fastest PDF viewing solution for the BlackBerry. Most PDF documents open in mere seconds.
Open E-mail Attachments:
· You can view PDF e-mail attachments with BeamReader. This requires BlackBerry OS 4.5 or higher. If you are using BES, viewing attachments requires BES OS 4.1.5 or higher.
Open PDF Documents from Memory Card and Device Internal Memory:
· BeamReader can be used to open PDF documents from memory card and the device internal memory. File access is available via an intuitive BeamReader File Browser or from the BlackBerry default file browser (requires OS 4.3 or higher).
Supports Even Older BlackBerry Models:
· BeamReader will work on any BlackBerry with OS 4.2 or higher. To open PDF e-mail attachments, OS 4.5 or higher is required.
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Sucursal Virtual de Cablevisión y Fibertel Sucursal Virtual Móvil de Cablevisión – Fibertel is an online application that let you: buy PPV, Premium Services, decoders and cable modems, check your contracted services, view a summary of your bill, browse your TV Listings and schedule reminders directly on your mobile phone