Citrix Receiver for BlackBerry PlayBook - If your company uses Citrix to host applications, you can use Citrix Receiver to check your email, review documents, tune into project dashboards, and approve expenses from your BlackBerry PlayBook. Just ask your help desk for the URL to set up Receiver.
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can still install Citrix Receiver and try a demo of virtual environments (citrixcloud.net).
What you can do with Citrix Receiver:
· Access your applications and Windows desktop at your office, home, or on the road
· Keep your information stored on your provider’s secure servers, not on your device
· Move from desktop to tablet to smartphone
What's New in This Release:
· ICA encryption (SecureICA) and SSL, to secure communications between user devices and XenApp and XenDesktop
· Windows Extended keyboard, including keys such as Ctrl, Alt, and Delete
· Pan, pinch, and zoom
· Session roaming between Receiver for PlayBook and other Receivers
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0, RIM BlackBerry Tablet OS 1.0
VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles VNC+ provides an easy and convenient way to access, navigate and perform tasks on a desktop/laptop PC from a mobile. Whenever you are, all data from your PC is in your pocket!
Tonido Tonido is the easiest way to share and access your files from your Windows, Mac OSX, Linux based computers and TonidoPlug
myCopernic on the Go! MyCopernic on the Go! offers the end-user an intelligent solution to search and access relevant information from virtually anywhere, using any internet enabled device
MobiMouse - Turn Your BlackBerry Into A Mouse & Keyboard! FREE 7 Day TrialTurn your BlackBerry into a Wired or Wireless Mouse and Keyboard with MobiMouse!MobiMouse supports USB, Bluetooth, WiFi and Mobile connections.Mobimouse allows you to control the Windows cursor with your BlackBerry trackball or the touchpad on your BlackBerry Storm