The comprehensive and carefully selected English to Indonesian Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, is designed to cover the needs of the English speaker challenged with colloquial Indonesian in the field. Whether student from beginner to advanced level, professional or business user who need it at work, you should find this dictionary a handy and useful addition to your communication arsenal.
Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. Once installed the dictionary does NOT require or utilize network connection.
The compact and handy dictionary features about 18,000 unique colloquial English terms.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen)
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Kamus Dictionary An Indonesian - English Dictionary Application in Three Major Different Mobile Platforms: including BlackBerry® PlayBookTM
Kamus Inggris Kamus Inggris is a dictionary app that translate between English and Indonesia. It is still on early version, please give your feedback!
English - Indonesian Dictionary A very popular complete and easy to use mobile dictionary !It supports English - Indonesian, Indonesian - English, regular and irregular verb features including infinitive, simple past, past participle and the meaning in Indonesian ( Indonesia )
Japanese Indonesian Dictionary Lite The Japanese to Indonesian and vice versa dictionary. The lite version is a free app with limited vocabulary. For full vocab, we will launch the full version Japanese - Indonesian dictionary