Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO - Compliments of BlackBerry is free of charge until May 31st (a $3.99 USD value), compliments of BlackBerry. Thank you for choosing your BlackBerry 7 OS smartphone.
This is the premium/PRO version of Endomondo Sports Tracker – the app that turns your mobile into a free personal coach and training partner. Using the built-in GPS, Endomondo tracks your running, cycling, hiking, kayaking, skiing - you name it! As a bonus, you get audio feedback while working out.
- View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
- Beat yourself – choose a previous performance as your target and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
- Set a time goal or a calorie goal and the audio coach will help you reach it
- Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
- Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on the web which is then read out loud to you seconds later
- Track your heart rate (see Endomondo.com for supported devices)
- Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
- Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
- Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
- Enter workouts manually, e.g., weight lifting or a treadmill run
- View history of workouts and peptalks
- Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
- Study split times per km or mile
- See your route on a map
- See a list of friends and their latest workouts
- Use Facebook and/or your phone book to hook up with your friends on Endomondo
- Post workouts to Facebook
- See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
- Peptalk friends and comment on their workouts from the app
- Enable countdown (10, 20 or 40 sec)
- Get instant feedback by tapping your wired headset’s media button
- Support for desktop manager media-sync playlists
- Invite BBM contacts (NEW in v1.6.0)
- Share workouts on BBM (NEW in v1.6.0)
With the accompanying free website, www.endomondo.com, you get further analyses, a wide range of social sharing functions (Facebook and Twitter) and the ability to compete against your friends.
Time to free your endorphins!
Feedback and questions are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Note: On phones with OS version older than 5.0, the auto-pause may not be as accurate as expected. In that case, please go to Settings and try adjusting the parameters there or disable the feature entirely. Thank you.
NOTE regarding VERIZON: Because of GPS issues, the application is currently not compatible with 8X30 phones running on Verizon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Couch to 5K * After the success of fitness apps like Pushups, Sqauts, Fitness Tracker, we come up with Couch to 5K for BlackBerry!!
200 Situps * Performing around 20 consecutive good form situps is pretty tough for most people out there. * How about performing 200 situps? Its a challenge!!
Stretch On-the-Go BlackBerry LS Stretch-On-the-Go is your key to keeping limber while at work, traveling or even at home. Enjoy the illustrations and guides to improving your flexibility!
AutRun Which way is faster? Whether you are doing your daily commute, visiting friends out of town or running errands on the weekend, the last thing you want to do is waste your time in traffic. With Autrun, you can settle the debate once and for all
Pocket Yoga This is the first app of its kind!! * Just set your BlackBerry in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session
Ascendo Fitness Calculators for BlackBerry In shape? Know for sure. FitCalc includes 10 widely used Fitness Calculators: BMI, BMR, Healthy Weight, Ideal Weight, Body Fat %, Max/Target Heart Rate, Daily Calories. Free Trial
Treadmill Calculator If you know your training Speed, Distance and Pace in Kilometers, BUT when you get to the gym the only treadmill that you can find is in Miles, what do you do? Don't train at the wrong Speed, Pace or Distance!
Obesity Doctor No Medicines, No Dieting, No Rigorous Workouts, No Artificial Methods!
Couch 2AnyK A basic application to help you get in shape using a proven plan to get you from your couch to running 5K (3.1 miles) or 30 minutes in 9 weeks
Other Software by developer «Endomondo»:
Endomondo for BlackBerry PlayBook Endomondo is a social fitness network based on tracking of fitness with Endomondo Sports Tracker - a popular mobile app with 8 million users supporting close to all GPS phones
Endomondo Sports Tracker Track your sport in real time and challenge your friends using the built-in GPS! Your trainer for running, cycling, walking etc:
Endomondo Track your workouts using the Endomondo service including location and the amount of calories you have lost from your workout