HealthFile is your complete health and personal medical records and information organization software for BlackBerry, and it includes Windows PC companion software! Keep track of insurance, emergency contacts, allergies, illnesses, surgeries, appointments, medications, vaccinations, tests, blood pressure, weight, glucose, cholesterol, family history, and more! Great for people on diets, with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.
· PC companion software for convenient adding and editing on your desktop
· Track and graph weight, blood pressure, glucose, insulin, cholesterol
· Quickly determine when you last went to the doctor
· Carry a vaccinations list for all family members with you
· Define your own providers(physicians), pharmacies, locations, and other master lists
· Comprehensive list of fields for each medical and health topic
· Print and save reports
· FREE updates and upgrades within the same version number
14 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed new line issue in glucose notes field
· Increased length of insulin field to 30 to allow more characters
What's New in 5.5.0
· Minimum version required to convert data to HealthFile LIVE!
· Improvements to data Restore function
· Added export function for HealthFile LIVE! data format
· Help file updates
· Fixed password save issue on the PC
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Smoking Calculator Free Smoking Calculator Free allows you to calculate the cost of your smoking habit over days, weeks, months and years. Simply enter the age you started to smoke and your current age
Period Calendar * This application is very useful to know when will be your period starts and ends, when will be your fertilise days and when you have to test for a pregnancy (home pregnancy test).
* The calendar feature gives you easy navigation to your present, past and future data
Federal Emergency Management Agency Government disaster response at the touch of a button. Learn how to respond to disasters, keep your family safe, apply for assistance, and help others in case of floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, terrorism, or other disasters