myBETAapp - BETASERON® (interferon beta-1b) is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. Patients with multiple sclerosis in whom efficacy has been demonstrated include patients who have experienced a first clinical episode and have MRI features consistent with multiple sclerosis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with depression.
• Injection-site necrosis has been reported in 4% of patients in controlled trials. Patients should be advised of the importance of rotating injection sites.
• Severe hepatic injury, including cases of hepatic failure, has been reported. Patients should be monitored for liver enzyme elevations while taking BETASERON.
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or cardiac disease.
• Female patients should be warned about the potential risk to pregnancy.
• Cases of anaphylaxis have been reported rarely.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions are lymphopenia (low numbers of a certain kind of white blood cell), injection-site reaction, asthenia (general weakness), flu-like symptom complex (flu syndrome and/or a combination of at least two Adverse Events from fever, chills, muscle aches, tiredness and sweating), headache and pain. Gradual dose titration and use of analgesics during treatment initiation may help reduce flu-like symptoms.
See "Warnings," "Precautions," and "Adverse Reactions" sections of the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
For important risk and use information, please see the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please note that comments posted on this website are not associated, endorsed or monitored by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bayer). Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns but will not respond to comments posted on this website. Instead please contact us directly at 1-888-84BAYER (1-888-842-2937). If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Primeros auxilios This application will allow you to use first aids in emergency situations
PEPID for BlackBerry PlayBook Improve patient care and efficiency with PEPID. Our fully-integrated clinical and drug reference allows you to seamlessly link from diseases to drug monographs, dosing calculators and more with just a few clicks
Heart ECG Handbook Being able to read an ECG is a prerequisite for every good medical doctor and now even common people can learn to do it thanks to Heart ECG Guide
RemedysRx Torch OS7 Remedy’sRx, independently owned Canadian network of pharmacies. It’s all about our customers. Get and stay connected the way YOU want. Download our FREE app. Don’t wait, your health deserves it
Hospital Dashboard Metrics The Hospital Dashboard Metrics application is a free companion application for the State of the Hospital Industry - 2011 Edition published by Cleverley + Associates
Herbal Applications A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities. Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes. Herbs have a variety of uses including culinary, medicinal, or in some cases even spiritual usage
Mommy Help Desk Unfortunately children don't come with a user manual but we can rely on the experience and support of each other to help us along this journey of Motherhood
Other Software by developer «Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, LLC»:
Comments on myBETAapp:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if myBETAapp supports it