myBETAapp - BETASERON® (interferon beta-1b) is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. Patients with multiple sclerosis in whom efficacy has been demonstrated include patients who have experienced a first clinical episode and have MRI features consistent with multiple sclerosis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with depression.
• Injection-site necrosis has been reported in 4% of patients in controlled trials. Patients should be advised of the importance of rotating injection sites.
• Severe hepatic injury, including cases of hepatic failure, has been reported. Patients should be monitored for liver enzyme elevations while taking BETASERON.
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or cardiac disease.
• Female patients should be warned about the potential risk to pregnancy.
• Cases of anaphylaxis have been reported rarely.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions are lymphopenia (low numbers of a certain kind of white blood cell), injection-site reaction, asthenia (general weakness), flu-like symptom complex (flu syndrome and/or a combination of at least two Adverse Events from fever, chills, muscle aches, tiredness and sweating), headache and pain. Gradual dose titration and use of analgesics during treatment initiation may help reduce flu-like symptoms.
See "Warnings," "Precautions," and "Adverse Reactions" sections of the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
For important risk and use information, please see the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please note that comments posted on this website are not associated, endorsed or monitored by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bayer). Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns but will not respond to comments posted on this website. Instead please contact us directly at 1-888-84BAYER (1-888-842-2937). If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
AHS EMS Medical Control Protocols The Alberta Health Services Emergency Medical Services Medical Control Protocols for BlackBerry gives you immediate access to easy-to-use Alberta Health Services Protocols for the pre-hospital care practitioner
Hypertension BB47 Hypertension BB47 - A field guide for the management of Hypertension and associated risks
Movement Disorders App From groundbreaking findings to insightful reviews, Movement Disorders delivers important new findings on the diagnosis, management, and treatment of all clinical disorders affecting movement
Army Weight Control Program Army weight control program (AR600-9). Current regulation as of April 2010 (revision published Nov. 27, 2006). 136 pages.The army depends on its people being fit not overweight, so this program was made by experts to be effective. It has been regulation in the U.S. Army since 2006
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children The official BlackBerry® app of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children! Patients and prospective customers use this app as a handy tool for information about St
AR First Aid Ad-free comprehensive Medical Health Care guide designed to address Emergency, Home or Outdoor remedies. Based on our custom platform, we provide a real solutions to life situations by professional ER MD team
Spotdokter SPOTDOKTER is now available for BlackBerry®!
SPOTDOKTER is a location-aware application with information on healthcare providers in Indonesia
Pocket Reference for the BLS Provider An essential resource, this handy field reference is written specifically for Basic Life Support (BLS) providers. Skill checklists cover sections that include Airway Management and Breathing, Assessment, CPR, Shock Management, Immobilization, and Medical and Trauma Emergencies
Other Software by developer «Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, LLC»:
Comments on myBETAapp:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if myBETAapp supports it