myBETAapp - BETASERON® (interferon beta-1b) is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. Patients with multiple sclerosis in whom efficacy has been demonstrated include patients who have experienced a first clinical episode and have MRI features consistent with multiple sclerosis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with depression.
• Injection-site necrosis has been reported in 4% of patients in controlled trials. Patients should be advised of the importance of rotating injection sites.
• Severe hepatic injury, including cases of hepatic failure, has been reported. Patients should be monitored for liver enzyme elevations while taking BETASERON.
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or cardiac disease.
• Female patients should be warned about the potential risk to pregnancy.
• Cases of anaphylaxis have been reported rarely.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions are lymphopenia (low numbers of a certain kind of white blood cell), injection-site reaction, asthenia (general weakness), flu-like symptom complex (flu syndrome and/or a combination of at least two Adverse Events from fever, chills, muscle aches, tiredness and sweating), headache and pain. Gradual dose titration and use of analgesics during treatment initiation may help reduce flu-like symptoms.
See "Warnings," "Precautions," and "Adverse Reactions" sections of the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
For important risk and use information, please see the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please note that comments posted on this website are not associated, endorsed or monitored by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bayer). Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns but will not respond to comments posted on this website. Instead please contact us directly at 1-888-84BAYER (1-888-842-2937). If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
AAOS Orthopaedic CodeX X-Lite 2012 Published by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons®, X-Lite is Code Xs built-in companion for immediate, on the go coding. The robust application offers a full range of orthopaedic CPT codes, ICD-9 codes and RVUs
First Aid Guide (BlackBerry) An illustrated survival guide with step-by-step instructions, a world-wide list of emergency phone numbers, first aid techniques, and detailed description of what-to-do in over 60 medical emergency conditions
Emergency First Aid and Treatment Guide Since 1970 we have been delivering content that is relevant, concise and to-the-point. Now, we bring our reinvented and completely updated First Aid guide to the Blackberry! This is a COMPLETE first aid guide that offers a quick reference for DOZENS of medical emergencies
Iams Vet 247 AN INVALUABLE EMERGENCY HEALTH RESOURCE FOR PET OWNERS BROUGHT TO YOU BY IAMS.
Iams Vet 24/7 provides pet owners with immediate access to local animal hospitals and veterinary clinics
Novartis Medical Information The Novartis Medical Information application provides health care professionals with accurate, succinct, and timely medical information. This app has been expanded to include General Medicines and Oncology products
Other Software by developer «Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, LLC»:
Comments on myBETAapp:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if myBETAapp supports it