myBETAapp - BETASERON® (interferon beta-1b) is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. Patients with multiple sclerosis in whom efficacy has been demonstrated include patients who have experienced a first clinical episode and have MRI features consistent with multiple sclerosis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with depression.
• Injection-site necrosis has been reported in 4% of patients in controlled trials. Patients should be advised of the importance of rotating injection sites.
• Severe hepatic injury, including cases of hepatic failure, has been reported. Patients should be monitored for liver enzyme elevations while taking BETASERON.
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or cardiac disease.
• Female patients should be warned about the potential risk to pregnancy.
• Cases of anaphylaxis have been reported rarely.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions are lymphopenia (low numbers of a certain kind of white blood cell), injection-site reaction, asthenia (general weakness), flu-like symptom complex (flu syndrome and/or a combination of at least two Adverse Events from fever, chills, muscle aches, tiredness and sweating), headache and pain. Gradual dose titration and use of analgesics during treatment initiation may help reduce flu-like symptoms.
See "Warnings," "Precautions," and "Adverse Reactions" sections of the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
For important risk and use information, please see the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please note that comments posted on this website are not associated, endorsed or monitored by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bayer). Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns but will not respond to comments posted on this website. Instead please contact us directly at 1-888-84BAYER (1-888-842-2937). If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Herbal Applications A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities. Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes. Herbs have a variety of uses including culinary, medicinal, or in some cases even spiritual usage
AAOS Orthopaedic CodeX X-Lite 2012 Published by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons®, X-Lite is Code Xs built-in companion for immediate, on the go coding. The robust application offers a full range of orthopaedic CPT codes, ICD-9 codes and RVUs
Month By Month Pregnancy Guide Child Birth can be one of the most important things you do with your life. Here is a very good guide with instructions of Month wise development and growth of your Baby
Bug Out Bag This app offers an extensive checklist of all items needed for your Bug out Bag AKA BoB. Be prepared before disaster strikes to ensure your survival. Be prepared for an emergency situation when a natural or non- natural disaster calls for evacuation
Epilepsia Journals App Epilepsia, the trusted source for epilepsy research and news, gives you a free mobile app so you can access instant, real-time updates
Parent and Baby Handbook The Parent and Baby Handbook provides answers and advice from the world's most renowned books on parenting
Sierra Providence Health Network The official BlackBerry® app of Sierra Providence Health Network! Patients and prospective customers use this app as a handy tool for information about Sierra Providence Health Network such as Emergency Room waiting time, finding physicians, guidance to the hospital, health and first aid references, and storing of important personal medical data
Other Software by developer «Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, LLC»:
Comments on myBETAapp:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if myBETAapp supports it