MySportTraining - The most comprehensive, most popular, most award-winning fitness software is now available for your BlackBerry smartphone, with a complete set of features to track every detail of your cardio and strength workouts.
Track the information that matters to you:
· For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
· For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
· For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
· For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body measurements.
Get motivated to exercise:
· It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
· Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
· Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your improvement over time.
A must for the gym:
· Choose from 30 workouts, 40 strength exercises, 20 cardio intervals or create your own.
· Use the colored muscle chart to find different exercises (including your own) for a muscle group and add variety to your workouts.
· Up to 5 different sets per exercise - ideal for Body-For-LIFE challengers!
A must for your outdoor workouts:
· Record your outdoor workouts using the integrated GPS receiver.
· Track your duration, distance, current speed, average speed, and see where you are on a Google maps.
· Use the auto-start feature or pause the recording manually.
· Add laps
· Save all the data (including laps) in a workout of your choice, see how many calories you burned, add additional information, such as the exertion, workout gear, notes, etc. for complete workout tracking.
· You can later review the route.
· If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness, the route is also synchronized with your PC.
Full Synchronization with your Windows PC:
· Synchronize your workouts and health date with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP & Vista (sold separately) via Wi-Fi.
· This is not just a companion app, but a full-fledge diet and fitness application that earned has earned many awards.
· For Windows 7, Vista and XP
· Mac users can also enjoy it using Windows emulators (Parallels, VMware)
· Having your data on your PC make it easier to review your data, enter custom fields. Plus, if you change phone because you upgraded, or it was damaged or stolen, you can get your data back in seconds.
Feature-rich for health-conscious people, sport enthusiasts and athletes:
· Support for English and Metric units.
· Filter out some activities to review specific workouts.
· Track your 'personal best' workouts .
· It calculates your training zones using popular methods or you can customize them (via VidaOne Diet & Fitness).
· Add workout gear (like running shoes or heart rate monitors) and automatically track their usage (by distance or duration).
· Search past workout and health record notes.
· Purge older data you no longer want.
What's New in This Release:
· GPS tracking enhancements.
What's New in 1.2.1
· Body measurements are now properly displayed when edited.
What's New in 1.1.2 :
· Improved support for touch screens (e.g. Torch, Storm 2).
What's New in 1.1.1
· Improved the GPS auto-start feature.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Improved touch screen support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:External media card (eg. micro SD card)
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Total Fitness (BlackBerry) Total fitness helps you to manage your daily nutrition, exercise, and health. The most advanced and complete Blackberry fitness software
Blackbelt Workout Tracker For those students who need a quick way to track their workouts as they strive to become a black belt, and beyond
PPM Program Learn to run the PPM Program with a training schedule from Monday to Sunday!
Cycling Log Helps you to track your workouts & cycling logs on a calendar
My Fitness Calculator Myfitness calculator is simple application for your entire daily fitness requirement (Calorie and Nutrition) and this Myfitness calculator will help serious bodybuilder to any fitness enthusiast
SportyPal (BlackBerry) Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends
MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) is an application which allows you to do repetitions of high-speed/intensity work followed by periods of rest or low activity
FitnessAlarm This App can improve your daily, home Sport-Training. You can easily track your Exercises and view them after a week, a month etc. Thus you can see how often you practise one Exercise
Obesity Doctor No Medicines, No Dieting, No Rigorous Workouts, No Artificial Methods!
VidaOne GPS Use the GPS technology with your Pocket PC to track and review your outdoor workouts using this extension to the awards-winning MySportTraining and MyPersonalDiet
MyPersonalDiet MyPersonalDiet gives you the tools to reach you weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and workouts, monitor your health and get clear assessments of your efforts and results