OnTrack Diabetes - OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
- easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
- Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily
- a variety of detailed graphs and reports
- a detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
- Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
- export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
- annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
- customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired
- automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day
- activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
- Your data is your data, export, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
BP Diary High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. Having persistent hypertension may cause symptoms, such as strokes, heart attacks, heart failure, arterial aneurysm and chronic renal failure
Cooper Test Calculator It was designed by Kenneth H. Cooper in 1968 for US military use. In the original form, the point of the test is to run as far as possible within 12 minutes
Sleepy Time Lite Forget about counting sheep, a night of restful sleep awaits! All you need is Sleepy Time and you'll be out like a light, and en route to the Land of Nod with relaxing sounds from Sleepy Time
Other Software by developer «GExperts Inc»:
OnTrack Diabetes Manage diabetes better by tracking blood glucose, medication and other values. OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight