IM+ Lite (BlackBerry)- Award winning instant messenger for BlackBerry to chat within MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, MySpace, Skype and Twitter. No cost per message!
Key IM+ Features:
· All popular IM systems in one client. No cost per message!
· Added Value: Cheap SMS worldwide from IM+, just 5 cents to US, Canada, UK and most other countries.
· Exchange messages in any language installed on BlackBerry.
· Incoming Skype call can be recored as a voice message to listen to it later.
· Use multiple accounts of the same service simultaneously.
· Send free SMS. In Yahoo! you may send SMS to the following US carriers: Cingular Media Net, Cingular MMode, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon.
· All connections types are supported, including WiFi.
· Online translating tool. Translate messages into 9 supported languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
· Send Files and voicemails to your IM contacts.
· Multiple dialog windows. One click to switch between open dialogues - Press & Hold.
· Conferences in MSN / Live Messenger.
· Communicate securely, connect to your corporate Jabber server over SSL.
Message History and Notifications:
· View archived messages from your contacts. Save, Search, Filter, TimeStamp options.
· Send message history by e-mail or save it to file.
· Quick contact search. To find a contact fast, just type in the first letter of the name in the "find" field.
· Get popup notifications about a new message at the top of the screen. Click on the envelope to read the messages.
· Configurable personal online alerts and notifications (Vibrating, Sound and LED).
· Background. Keep IM+ active when using other BlackBerry apps.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue with startup after update
What's New in 10.0
· Beep mobile-to-mobile instant messaging service
· Redesigned interface
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
· Improved multichat work for MSN, Skype, AIM and ICQ.
· Overall performance optimization.
What's New in 8.4.2
· Set own avatar for services that support this feature
· Connected services icons on toolbar
· WiFi support in autoconfigurator
· Online/Offline statuses fixes and a lot of other fixes and improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Chat Girl Chat Girl, is a friend when you're bored, a companion when you need someone to talk to without bias or fear of criticism! You've got a friend
iotum Talk-Now Talk-Now lets you SHARE your availability without losing control, SEE who is available and who wants to talk with you, BE NOTIFIED when people you need to talk to become available
A Chit Chat for Facebook (Blackberry) Use Facebook Chat on your Blackberry with A* Chit Chat for Facebook (Blackberry). Originally released for Windows now it's been brought to your Blackberry mobile by popular demand
Jingu Smileys Add a bit of fun to your BBM chats! Send your friends over 1000 Smileys, Flags, Emojis, ASCII images, Text and Emoji art made just for BBM
Pop Later Pop Later schedules your BBM chat message at a later time. Forget the hassle of trying to remember who, when and what to send a BBM chat message. Pop Later pops up the BBM chat screen of your selected contact with the time you specified
GroupMe Beta GroupMe Beta just got even easier with this clever BlackBerry® app
IM+ Pocket PC IM Mobile Instant Messenger is a complete messaging solution that allows users to exchange instant messages within the most popular IM systems MSN, Yahoo!, AOL, ICQ, Google Talk and Jabber between mobile devices and PCs in real-time
IM+ Pro (Symbian) IM+ will keep you connected all-in-one to MSN MySpace, and Jabber./Live Messenger, AIM/iChat, Facebook, Google Talk, Yahoo!, ICQ,
IM+ All-in-One Messenger for Symbian UIQ phones Chat across IM+® All-in-One Mobile Messenger within MSN®/ Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, AIM®/iChat™, ICQ®, Jabber® and Google Talk™ messengers between mobile devices and PCs in real-time