InfoTime Alarm Clock - Watch and alarm clock personalized time applications for mobile phones.
Available in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. Our applications show the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blury eyes! The Alarm version offers multiple alarms, which automatically appear on the watch face if due within the next twelve hours.
NEW - Autostart background alarm feature
Personalized settings allow customization of the watch face and application
* Second Hand
* Lunar Phase
* Hand Size
* Style (where model supports more than one)
* Phone Calls with phone book
* Alarm Sound/Vibrate/Volume, unique per alarm
* Multiple Alarms, recur and labels
* Autostart background alarm
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Multiple Alarms: Several alarms can be set and remembered even when your phone is powered off and on again. Each alarm can have a small message or label associated which can be displayed on the watch face. For example, "Meeting" or "Drinks". Each alarm can be set to off, once only, or set to recur on different days and has its own choice of sound, volume and vibrate settings.
- Recurrent Alarms: Each of the alarms can be set to repeat on different days of the week. When an alarm is due within the next 12 hours, an alarm hand appears automatically on the watch face. Repeat alarms do not need to be reset each evening, but will automatically occur until set to off.
- Autostart Background Alarms: MIDP 2.0 phones may allow InfoTime Alarm Clock to start at the next alarm time automatically, ie. if not already running. How effectively this works depends on the phone.
- Vibrate/Sound/Volume: The mobile phone alarm sound (and vibrate if supported), occur at the alarm time. It is possible to snooze for 10 minutes after which the alarm will sound again. This pattern repeats until the user presses the stop button. Many different sounds are possible, including where supported by the phone, some with an increasing volume. Each alarm can be set to use a different sound.
- Custom Sounds: AlarmClock already includes several sounds, and if your phone supports java JSR-75 file access, you can load up to three of your own sounds from audio files stored on your phone. The type of audio sounds supported will depend on your phone but may include midi, au, wav, mp3 or others. Where your phone has a record and save facility you may be able use your own recorded voice or sounds.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
- Classic Style: A classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
- Luminesc Style: A strongly contrasting luminous effect.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
TimeWatch Own an automatic/manual watch and need to adjust the time on your watch?
TimeWatch is designed with two features to help:
1) Second hand display with minute chime to let you know the start of a new minute in time
Menu Clock - FREE Menu Clock is a simple FREE utility that will put a clock in all of your menus, no matter what application you are in. Need to know the time, don't want to leave the application you are in?
Graphical Menu Clock Trial Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks?With this app your BlackBerry OS will finally be able to display a graphical clock beside most of your menus.Includes 4 styles of clock in a variety of tints (see screenshots), and a graphical battery meter that fits with any theme
Menu Clock Pro Playing your favorite game or browsing your favorite place? Wondering what time it is? Menu Clock adds a Clock to ALL of your BlackBerry® Smartphone menus
ModernClock This modern style magnificent clock displays the time
BlackCrono Digital chronometer, where you can take different times.
Take as many times as you like and compare them with those below
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
Metronome Metronome is an application that provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are