InfoTime Alarm Clock - Watch and alarm clock personalized time applications for mobile phones.
Available in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. Our applications show the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blury eyes! The Alarm version offers multiple alarms, which automatically appear on the watch face if due within the next twelve hours.
NEW - Autostart background alarm feature
Personalized settings allow customization of the watch face and application
* Second Hand
* Lunar Phase
* Hand Size
* Style (where model supports more than one)
* Phone Calls with phone book
* Alarm Sound/Vibrate/Volume, unique per alarm
* Multiple Alarms, recur and labels
* Autostart background alarm
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Multiple Alarms: Several alarms can be set and remembered even when your phone is powered off and on again. Each alarm can have a small message or label associated which can be displayed on the watch face. For example, "Meeting" or "Drinks". Each alarm can be set to off, once only, or set to recur on different days and has its own choice of sound, volume and vibrate settings.
- Recurrent Alarms: Each of the alarms can be set to repeat on different days of the week. When an alarm is due within the next 12 hours, an alarm hand appears automatically on the watch face. Repeat alarms do not need to be reset each evening, but will automatically occur until set to off.
- Autostart Background Alarms: MIDP 2.0 phones may allow InfoTime Alarm Clock to start at the next alarm time automatically, ie. if not already running. How effectively this works depends on the phone.
- Vibrate/Sound/Volume: The mobile phone alarm sound (and vibrate if supported), occur at the alarm time. It is possible to snooze for 10 minutes after which the alarm will sound again. This pattern repeats until the user presses the stop button. Many different sounds are possible, including where supported by the phone, some with an increasing volume. Each alarm can be set to use a different sound.
- Custom Sounds: AlarmClock already includes several sounds, and if your phone supports java JSR-75 file access, you can load up to three of your own sounds from audio files stored on your phone. The type of audio sounds supported will depend on your phone but may include midi, au, wav, mp3 or others. Where your phone has a record and save facility you may be able use your own recorded voice or sounds.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
- Classic Style: A classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
- Luminesc Style: A strongly contrasting luminous effect.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
ZombieTime Like Zombies? You'll love this desktop clock!
Binary Clock A Binary Clock, displaying the time as a Binary Coded Decimal
FOLLOW Rabbit desktop Clock Beautiful Desktop Clock "FOLLOW Rabbit" for BlackBerry® Smartphones
Application with a beautiful desktop clock and wallpaper
DailyAlarm DailyAlarm - DailyAlarm makes it possible to set a different alarm time for each day of the week. You can turn alarms on and off with a simple click and see which alarms are active with a quick glance
Talking Alarm Text Clock Demo Talking Alarm Text Clock DEMO (TAT Clock Demo) is a trial demo of the fully-featured Talking Alarm Text Clock PRO. It has most of the same functions but features less alarm options, colors, alarm sounds and speaking options
VECTOR desktop Clock St.Berlin presents new dimension of desktop clocks:
Classic Desktop Clock "VECTOR" for BlackBerry® Phones
BlackCrono Digital chronometer, where you can take different times.
Take as many times as you like and compare them with those below
Pocket Informant (BlackBerry) Pocket Informant is The Next Generation in Personal Daily Management. Pocket Informant is the only full featured Personal Information Manager for BlackBerry devices that provides an Agenda, Day, Week, and Month Views alongside powerful Task and Contact views
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
KCalango KCalango - Calorie Counter application for mobile phones.
Create your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink. KCalango comes pre-installed with a mini hamper containing over 100 of our favourite every day foods, such as cereal, bread, vegetables, fruit and meat
InfoTime Black Magic InfoTime Black Magic - It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly
Intervals (Java) Intervals can be used to time events for sports, exercises, yoga meditation, speech training, meetings etc. Plan your routines and allow Intervals to let you know when to start each phase with optional countdown warning, different sounds and elapsed/remaining times
KCalLite (Java) KCal by Infologic is a calorie counter application for mobile phones. An on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink.
Search the 'Hamper' of food for a particular item, or add your own nutrition information to the database
QuickTimerHG Quick Timer is a very easy to use basic countdown timer allowing a time to be set quickly, or previous times to be reused. Once the time has expired a repeating alarm will sound until stopped by simple key press. A large digit display shows the remaining time
InfoTime Classic InfoTime Classic - Mobile phone time application in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use. This model offers a classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg
Interango Interango - What does it do? - It times intervals or exercise routines providing an audio and large digit display prompt for each interval phase. Shows elapsed time and remaining time to complete the phase. Optionally provides a countdown to the next exercise or rest period
MusicQM MusicQM - Popular Music Quiz for mobile phones from Ticki.com, the makers of QuizMaster.
· High Scores: You can do the quiz as many times as you like. Your 10 highest scores are entered into the high score table saved on your phone. Your friends can play too, and add their name and score to your high score table
Listango ListManager (BlackBerry) Listango ListManager - Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone. Store your list of CDs, TODO reminders, Presents to buy, Football results, Train times, list of birthdays etc
InfoTime Alarm Clock watch with multiple alarms, choice of style faces, adjustable hand sizes, alternative sounds.
All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly