Guitar Trainer is a software for mobile devices that can help musicians learn the fretboard of their stringed instrument.
Guitar Trainer supports guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, and mandolin in standard and alternate tunings. A training mode, a game mode, and a tuner are included.
· Learn the location of notes on the fretboard of a guitar or other stringed instrument.
· Supports a variety of standard and alternate string tunings: guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin.
· Training mode allows to focus learning on particular parts of the fretboard.
· Game mode provides a fun way to make progress. Work your way through levels of increasing difficulty!
· Train your ear at the same time as you improve your working knowledge of the instrument.
· Left-handed and right-handed neck types.
· Tune your instrument with your cell phone. Open string tones can be produced for any of the supported tunings!
· Dynamic user interface that works on a wide variety of mobile devices.
· Support for pointer input (stylus, touch screen, etc).
· Available in English, French and German languages.
· Only the first 7 frets can be used.
· The training mode can only be used for 3 minutes.
· The game mode is limited to the first 4 levels.
· No statistics and preferences are saved between sessions.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Finnish translation, courtesy of Joonas Kaselius.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Metronome A simple, easy to use, light weight metronome for your BlackBerry® PlayBook™. Keeps a constant beat. Very useful for musicians
zzing Zzing is an informal musical instrument that invites one to an ad hoc exploration of ethereal audiovisual compositions
MegaHorn High quality air horn sounds for BlackBerry phones
MP3 Ringtone Creator Easily create your own Ringtones directly from your BlackBerry.Simply choose a song, select a starting point and save your new Ringtone fileAdvanced users can also set the end point if desiredProvides the ability to add a fade in, fade out effect to your Ringtone
Speaker Test Whether you want to buy new speakers or just want to test yours, this is an indispensable program for testing the speakers
SpeakWrite A complete digital dictation system for BlackBerry in your pocket
Steppy Step Sequencer A step sequencer named Steppy that lets you make sounds with a simple drum kit. You can change the tempo in BPM with a slider. Buttons let you start and stop the playback and clear the sequence
SayIt Want a Personal Assistant on your BlackBerry? Just say it with Say It!SayIt is a Voice Recognition and Assistant software, so you can:1. Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you