My Location - If your Blackberry has access to Internet and is equipped with GPS, the free My Location application reports its current locations to the Web Server regularly and the Server publishes the information to the phone owner and other recipients (chosen by the owner of the phone), so that they can know where the phone owner is and where he/she has been. Typical usages include:
Show myself and others where I am and where I have been on a map
How far I have traveled and for how long?
I am a cab/bus driver and I would like my company and customer to find me
· Anyone can know where you are online (with your permission).
· It is a Blackberry Service, so that it can run in the background without interfering with your other activities, such as making phone calls or playing games.
· You can start and stop the service anytime. You can give a title to each session and have a session history to trace back
· Your Session ID is unique, and also serves as a secret password to be shared among your friends so that your privacy is protected. (You can also choose an easy-to-remember session ID)
· You can send email and sms to your friends giving your location direct from your Blackberry phone about your location right from your Blackberry phone.
· If the GPS on your device is blocked by obstacles, the application continues and reports your location automatically when GPS is back
· Very little wireless traffic produced
· Very easy and simple to use
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
GPSed Pro Want to store exciting trips in your life? Track trips from your mobile device and store them in an online archive. Trace the tracks on Google maps and pin photos to a map
TravAlert Travalert is a commuter's wish come true! Its reliable, multi-function GPS alarm system allows you to set an alert for a specified distance from your stop, or a specified time away from your destination, so that you - never miss your stop again!