Opera Mini for BlackBerry enables you to take your full Web experience to your mobile phone. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook, search with Google, get your e-mail on the go, do your online banking. There are no limits - Opera Mini is the quick, easy and secure way to get any Web page you want.
What's New in This Release:
· Smaller files (up to around 15 MB) are downloaded faster.
· Renaming of files before downloading.
· Last download folder is remembered.
· Open files through the download manager.
· Various stability and performance improvements.
What's New in 7.0:
· New Smart Page with social integration
· Support for unlimited amount of speed dials
· RTL text support in UI
· Improved find in page UI
· Removed pre-filled "www." in the address bar
· Closing tabs with one click (Touchscreen devices only).
· When closing a tab - switch to the most recently used one
· Add a page to speed dial from the star menu (Touchscreen devices only)
· General improvements and performance optimizations
· Fixed a problem with long URLs
What's New in 6.5 / 7.0 beta:
· Added Smart Page with social integration
· Support for more than 9 speed dials
· Much improved RTL text rendering
· Fixed an issue where it was not possible to get a context menu for an URL text input field
· Last character of a long word was missing when input was done
· Auto update support
· Splash screen optimizations
· General stability fixes
· Translations for Arabic, Farsi, Urdu and Hebrew
What's New in 6.5:
· A new feature is Data Usage view. This allows you to see how much data you have saved by using Opera on your phone. A counter on opera.com/mobile now shows the combined amount of Internet data saved by millions of Opera Mini and Opera Mobile users. If you want to see how much you have saved, go to Help " Data Usage.
· Another new feature is a star button in the URL field. This allows you to bookmark a website instantly. Click the star, and the website is saved.
What's New in 6.1.25376:
One field does it all:
· You can now type both web addresses and search queries in your browser's address field. Or, if you prefer, you can still use the search field with your favorite search engines.
Auto-suggest saves you typing:
· Suggestions from Google search and your browser history appear as soon as you begin typing. Select what you want, and you're done.
Address entry is finished for you:
· Domains such as .com, .org, or .net are added automatically when typing a URL. Now, they also learn more from the sites you visit-such as .gov, .edu, .co.uk or that of your country.
Easy and powerful text selection:
· When you want to select text, hold your finger on what you want. Handles appear around a word that allow you to select precisely. You can then copy the text or search with it.
Complex pages made simple:
· An option to have webpages laid out in a single-column view makes it easy to read large webpages with many parts on a small screen, without needing to scroll back and forth.
What's New in 6.0.24851:
· Several issues when typing in a textfield have been fixed.
· Performance when editing large text areas has been improved.
· URL Auto-completion bug fixes.
· Trackball up and down now jumps to the beginning and end of text in a single line text field.
What's Newin 6.0.24209:
· Improved scrolling, panning and zooming.
· True pinch-to-zoom on devices that support pinch.
· The new version features a share button, so you can easily post, Tweet (twiddly-diddly-deet), or just shout it out loud on Facebook, vKontakte or My Opera.
· Now also optimized for tablets.
What's New in 5.1.22303 :
The update includes a new optimized browser skin allowing for more pages to be open at the same time, more rapid scrolling through pages, and overall improved browsing performance.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
SimpleBrowser If you find yourself wishing SimpleBrowser had things like bookmarks, tabs, or ad-blocking, then please check out SimpleBrowserPlus!
Opera-Blackberry Browser The Blackberry browser is getting better, but for most of us still waiting for the Blackberry Bold or the Storm, the new Opera browser is a must have application
SearchIt Quick search access to many websites, and an intuitive and customizable interface
MX Add-on: Advanced Gesture Small, simple, fast and useful add-on for Maxthon Mobile Browser. This is an official add-on from the Maxthon Mobile team
Down or up This application is a very simple application, that with a single tap lets you easily check if a website is up, in case your connection is reporting it as offline.
This app isn't affiliated with downforeveryoneorjustme.com
Other Software by developer «Opera Software ASA»:
Opera Mini web browser A web browser for mobile devices offering fast speed, Opera Mini uses Opera's servers to compress webpages so they load faster. You also save money on data charges, since it uses as little as a tenth of the data of normal browsers
Opera Mini Palm OS Opera Mini is a fast and tiny Web browser, that allows you to access the full Internet on your Palm OS device. Take all your favorite Web sites on the go with Opera Mini!
Opera Widgets Manager (S60) The Opera Widget Manager is a standalone application allowing you to organize and run widgets independently of the browser
Opera Mobile Web browser Get a premium browsing experience with Opera Mobile. It is fast, smooth, and makes surfing the Web on a mobile device more fun and efficient than ever