Kaplan Vocabulary Flashcards for the GRE - Over 500 flashcards covering need-to-know GRE vocabulary words. Kaplan Vocab for GRE® is designed to help you to quickly learn the words that will help you succeed on the verbal section of the GRE. With this application you can study and test your knowledge on the go. Kaplan Vocab for GRE® includes:
- phonetic pronunciations
- parts of speech
- sample sentences that provide words in context
The Kaplan vocabulary application is designed as a learning tool and mobile reference. The application works in two modes; Flashcards and Reference.
Flashcards mode includes the ability to:
- Manage your progress through three levels of difficulty: challenging, advanced, and most difficult or study all terms simultaneously
- Study a category or take a quiz to test your knowledge -- you decide
- Try multiple choice to match one of four definitions to the appropriate word
- Reverse the question & answer side of the flashcard to match the definition to the word
- Test a higher level of comprehension by matching one of four synonyms to the appropriate word
- Auto-shuffle your missed cards with a few you scored correctly to allow for focused study
- Hide or show the score panel to track your progress and hone your study goals
- 5 star performance scoring for quizzes helps you to track your improvement
- Set the font size you prefer to make it easier on the eyes
- Mark cards for later review in your starred cardset
Reference mode includes the ability to:
- Search for a specific word or scroll alphabetically through the words and quickly jump to a letter with an A-to-Z side panel
- Easy text scrolling makes learning complex information more manageable
- Try Landscape view if you prefer -- just turn your device sideways
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy using Kaplan Vocab for GRE®!
About the Author
* Kaplan Publishing is one of the nation's top publishers of academic and professional development resources. We publish titles on topics such as test preparation, college and graduate school admissions, academic and career development in the legal, medical, education, and general business fields. Kaplan Publishing is the leading provider of test prep materials for a variety of standardized tests, including the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, PSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more.
Our mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time. For related products, please visit kaplanpublishing.com
*Kaplan® is a registered trademark of Kaplan, Inc. For all references in this application, GRE® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0
Common Phrases Common Phrases - Common Phrases is a great reference for everyday sentences that you may need to say in English, French, Spanish or Hebrew.
This tool is intended for people who are able to read the language, but lack a sufficient vocabulary and/or grammatical skills in the language
Phrase Book English - Portuguese Phrase Book English - Portuguese is a tool to learn another language. It has two major features - word by word translation, topic driven translation of sentences and rich dictionary. Choose English or Portuguese language to translate word or topics. Enter word or even just first letter to choose from list of words for translation
Synonyms Synonyms Vocabulary Questions and Answers.
A word that means the same or nearly the same as another word. Synonyms Questions and Answers to help you enhance your English Vocabulary. It contains 2000+ multiple choice questions with answers
Chinese Baby Easy ABC Fun learning for children to learn English alphabets as well as chinese words for animal names.
Children are engaged in learning words and letters using interactive flash cards using gesture and flipping effects
Learn Italian for BlackBerry Learn Italian for BlackBerry - Learn Italian has 75 self-contained audio lessons to pick from! Choose the lessons that suit your level and interests to build on your knowledge of Italian and your growing confidence with the language.
All audio lessons are easy to understand and contain useful phrases and dialogues
gPinyin Free GPinyin Free, makes Google Pinyin available on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™. Google Pinyin is the most smart, easy to use, contains vast amounts of vocabulary, and yet fast, as a cloud input method.
This is the FREE version
Arqam This is a simple way to teach your kids how to say numbers in Arabic language. It is a fun way for the kids to touch the letter of choice and hear how it is pronounced.
Stay tuned for more fun and games coming shortly
Wearch Word Search Wearch Word Search.
Search very fast Latin, Greek, French, Deutch and Spanish words with Wearch
Super Sentences Help your child with their English reading and super sentence structure through a simple game, set at a KS2 level
BEIKS Rhyming Terms Glossary BEIKS Rhyming Terms Glossary-this free Rhyming Glossary for BlackBerry is based on the public domain Carnegie Mellon University. It is a glossary with over 4,000 headwords where words are grouped together by their end sounds
Other Software by developer «gWhiz Mobile»:
meStudying: Frog Dissection Join Dr. Oggles in the lab with this virtual frog dissection. meStudying: Frog Dissection is a completely interactive experience that allows you to explore the various systems of the frog by using a scalpel, probe, and other instruments used during an actual dissection
gFlash+ Flashcards & Tests Studying on the go has never been this easy! Long recognized as the best free flashcard app on the market, gFlash+ offers users a robust platform for creating, downloading, and manipulating flashcards in every subject under the sun
gFlash+ Android Life can be hectic. Finding the time to learn, whether as part of an educational program or just for personal enrichment, is becoming increasingly difficult. With jam-packed schedules, even finding a minute to unwind is often impossible