Kaplan Vocabulary Flashcards for the GRE - Over 500 flashcards covering need-to-know GRE vocabulary words. Kaplan Vocab for GRE® is designed to help you to quickly learn the words that will help you succeed on the verbal section of the GRE. With this application you can study and test your knowledge on the go. Kaplan Vocab for GRE® includes:
- phonetic pronunciations
- parts of speech
- sample sentences that provide words in context
The Kaplan vocabulary application is designed as a learning tool and mobile reference. The application works in two modes; Flashcards and Reference.
Flashcards mode includes the ability to:
- Manage your progress through three levels of difficulty: challenging, advanced, and most difficult or study all terms simultaneously
- Study a category or take a quiz to test your knowledge -- you decide
- Try multiple choice to match one of four definitions to the appropriate word
- Reverse the question & answer side of the flashcard to match the definition to the word
- Test a higher level of comprehension by matching one of four synonyms to the appropriate word
- Auto-shuffle your missed cards with a few you scored correctly to allow for focused study
- Hide or show the score panel to track your progress and hone your study goals
- 5 star performance scoring for quizzes helps you to track your improvement
- Set the font size you prefer to make it easier on the eyes
- Mark cards for later review in your starred cardset
Reference mode includes the ability to:
- Search for a specific word or scroll alphabetically through the words and quickly jump to a letter with an A-to-Z side panel
- Easy text scrolling makes learning complex information more manageable
- Try Landscape view if you prefer -- just turn your device sideways
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com
We hope you enjoy using Kaplan Vocab for GRE®!
About the Author
* Kaplan Publishing is one of the nation's top publishers of academic and professional development resources. We publish titles on topics such as test preparation, college and graduate school admissions, academic and career development in the legal, medical, education, and general business fields. Kaplan Publishing is the leading provider of test prep materials for a variety of standardized tests, including the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, PSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more.
Our mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time. For related products, please visit kaplanpublishing.com
*Kaplan® is a registered trademark of Kaplan, Inc. For all references in this application, GRE® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0
Translator+ (BlackBerry) Powerful online multi-translation tool that translates words and phrases on 12 languages and supports about 30 direction of translation
Zhuyin Help With over thousands of Chinese characters, how is one to learn to pronounce them all? This is where two popular phonetic systems, Zhuyin and Pinyin, are used to help people learn
Hiragana Swipe Memorize the Hiragana alpahabet on the go. With Hiragana Swipe, memorize the alphabet with the same old-fashioned flashcard method that's made for smartphones
Phlash Cards A study aid for those using Clyde Pharr's Homeric Greek text book to study ancient Greek. This app is based on the 1920 public domain version of the text which is widely available on the internet, though it could easily be used with newer versions
Phrase Book English - Spanish PhraseBook is tool to learn another language. It has two major features - word by word translation, topic driven translation of sentences and rich dictionary
Learn Your Alef Bet With Learn your Alef Bet for BlackBerry® PlayBook™, parents can easily teach their children the Hebrew alphabet!
Learn your Alef Bet uses a clean and intuitive interface that children of all ages will understand and be comfortable using
Dreidel Each side of the dreidel bears a letter of the Hebrew alphabet: נ (Nun), ג (Gimel), ה (Hei), ש (Shin), which together form the acronym for "נס גדול היה שם" (Nes Gadol Hayah Sham – "a great miracle happened there")
LIVE Teacher LIVE Teacher is a learning program for mobile phone in flash-card style
Other Software by developer «gWhiz Mobile»:
meStudying: Frog Dissection Join Dr. Oggles in the lab with this virtual frog dissection. meStudying: Frog Dissection is a completely interactive experience that allows you to explore the various systems of the frog by using a scalpel, probe, and other instruments used during an actual dissection
gFlash+ Android Life can be hectic. Finding the time to learn, whether as part of an educational program or just for personal enrichment, is becoming increasingly difficult. With jam-packed schedules, even finding a minute to unwind is often impossible
gFlash+ Flashcards & Tests Studying on the go has never been this easy! Long recognized as the best free flashcard app on the market, gFlash+ offers users a robust platform for creating, downloading, and manipulating flashcards in every subject under the sun