Sid Meier's Civ IV: War of Two Cities - based on the popular Civilization franchise, Sid Meier's Civ IV: War of Two Cities brings the excitement of world domination to BlackBerry devices. Defend the safety and development of your home city while at war with a neighboring city bent on your destruction. Armies will clash, defensive walls will crumble, great siege cannons will roar with fury, and the victor will plant his flag atop the tallest building in the city of his foe.
· A Sid Meier's Civilization experience brought to the BlackBerry.
· Build and expand an empire with casual game format offering technology development, army building and combat to progress your civilization through the ages.
· New features and strategies present themselves as the player progresses through the game.
· Full campaign or quick play option.
· Statistics and high scores.
· Choose between 4 civilizations - USA, Rome, Japan, and Russia.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Shopper's Paradise You start as a small shop owner and become a retail tycoon. Build your retail empire within days and put your competitors out of business! This game is an excellent mix of strategy and time management genres
MenoDefender Help Meno to defend the city! Prevent enemies from reaching the defense barriers, learn how to control your ship and do not destroy it!
SeaBattle 1945 (BlackBerry) SeaBattle 1945 is an outstanding classic Battleship game with stunning, beautiful graphics and superb special effects and animation
Battles On Land The classic game of battles between ships on the high seas is now available in a land version. Destroy your opponent’s armies before they destroy yours
Angels & Demons Angels & Demons is a single and multiplayer strategy game for BlackBerry® Smartphones.Codeten proudly presents the timeless fantasy world of Aldhaven, where epic battles are waged between light and darkness