Ghost Commander for BlackBerry - Ghost Commander is a dual-panel file manager and FTP client. The development was inspired by the famous Norton/Midnight/Total Commander applications. If you are familiar with those, you will find Ghost Commander very convenient.
The app has two separate panels, each of them can show files from different folders. When you need to copy files from one folder to another, just select the files you need and select 'copy' from the toolbar. No need to do complicated steps such as having to copy the files to the clipboard, find the place you want them to be copied to, then paste and then go back.
· all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
· Windows network connection and browser
· FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
· ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
· multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
· sorting by name, extension, size or date
· file and folder search (wildcards allowed)
· text editor
· built-in text and picture viewers
· many personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0
OI File Manager OI File Manager is an open source file manager that is also required by some applications as an open file dialog
eFile EFile allows you to organize your files in a Windows-like environment on BlackBerry
eFile Pro (BlackBerry) Manage files of different types stored either directly on the BlackBerry or on a corporate network
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFM is a File Manager application for mobile phones. It contains an FTP client
Pinboard - Background sync for bookmarks
- Bookmarks are cached to allow offline viewing and to reduce network traffic
- Accounts managed through Android's built-in account manager
Ghost Commander file manager Dual panel file manager (like Norton Commander, Midnight Commander, FAR or Total Commander).
It lets you manage your files, copy and move them from one panel to another. That's more convenient than that explorer - like "copy" and then "paste" steps
Ghost Commander Ghost Commander is a keyboard oriented file manager/FTP client inspired by the famous (Norton|Midnight|Total) Commander applications
SMB plugin for Ghost Commander A plug-in to the "Ghost Commander file manager" to access to Windows network shared folders (also referenced as SMB, Samba, CIFS or even NetBios). (It requires the "Ghost Commander file manager" to be installed. Without it won't work and no icon is created