i-nigma for BlackBerry - turns your smartphone's camera into a sophisticated barcode reader. With the app installed on your handset, you will be ready to decode barcodes and connect directly to the internet.
· Scan QR, DataMatrix and UPC/EAN (a.k.a. "Supermarket") codes
· Scan colored and creative barcodes
· Scan reversed codes (bright patterns on dark background)
· All codes are scanned simultaneously - no need to preset barcode types
· The i-nigma Shopper compares prices of books, games, CDs and many more products at leading online retailer sites such as Amazon and eBay
· Scan QR and DataMatrix codes off printed material as a quick and easy way to access video, news, music, sweepstakes or any mobile content.
· Share scanned codes through SMS, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
· Create QR codes on screen for scanning and sharing by other devices
· Scan vCards or MECARDs, and save to phone contacts
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
CogniCard Busines Card Scanner CogniCard is an online business card scanner that works via email on your BlackBerry and with your webcam on your PC. We ensure highest quality by combining OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology with human quality checks at an affordable price
ODFL QR Code ODFL QR Code is the latest in mobile applications using QR (Quick Response) technology to engage users through their smartphones
Scan and Save Canada Open, point, scan and shop. It's that easy. Scan and Save Canada can save you some big bucks. It scans a UPC code and finds Amazon.ca's price for that item
Arion QR Scan Arion QR Scan uses your Smartphone Camera to scan open source QR codes and its own proprietary barcodes to access information, custom applications, and interactive content based on your interests
ZXing ZXing (pronounced "zebra crossing") is an open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library implemented in Java
ScanLife (BlackBerry) Just scan a 2D barcode with your camera phone and connect in seconds. No sending, typing, or searching
Scan and Save Open, point, scan and shop. It's that easy. Scan and Save can save you some big bucks. It scans a UPC code and finds Amazon.com's price for that item. On initial open give it trusted app status and permission to scan
Simple QR Reader Scanning QR codes couldn't be simpler. Aim the PlayBook rear camera at the QR code, press "Start Scanning" and quickly decode. Any decoded QR codes can be saved to be viewed later
Code Muncher Free Code Muncher is the most fun you can have scanning QR codes with your BlackBerry
Other Software by developer «3GVision»:
i-nigma for iPhone I-nigma turns your smartphone's camera into a sophisticated barcode reader