GPSiesConnect - Access GPSies.com directly from your BlackBerry device. Search for tracks for your sports and leisure activities.
· You can search for tracks for your sports and leisure activities
· Search for tracks in a specified radius to your specific country/city/zip/street
· Search for tracks that have a certain length or altitude difference
· Search for tracks that are suitable for one or more of the following activities: hiking, walking, running, skating, cross skating, handcycle, cycling, racing bike, mountainbiking, motorbiking, enduro/quad, cabriolet, car, nordic Skiing, alpine skiing, randonnee skiing, snowshoeing, wintersports, riding, canoeing, sailing, boating, motorboat, climbing, flying, train, sightseeing, geocaching, miscellaneous
· Download tracks in various formats [KML, GPX, CSV & FUWAGI] to use them instantly with other applications (like GPSLogger) on your BlackBerry
· The functionality of GPSiesConnect can be used by any 3rd party GPS application since it comes with a quite easy to implement command line option interface
· The latest version of GPSLogger fully supports the GPSiesConnect command line API functions - you can upload any of your recorded path to gpsies.com or search for tracks nearby your current GPS location
· From GPSiesConnect you can directly load any track as navigation path into GPSLogger. But GPSiesConnect does not need GPSLogger to be installed! Via the GPSiesConnect options you can configure any other installed application to interact with GPSiesConnect (of course this have to be supported by the 3rd application itself)
· Check for updates of the application via the Options
What's New in This Release:
· Discovered an issue with the update of the available countries which could cause that the Country Selection will be empty and the app can't be closed. This issue have been fixed.
· Icon size adjustment to mach the standard OS7 icon size
What's New in 0.9.4:
· Progress Dialog when accessing the GPSies.com Server
· Main App SearchScreen can be closed with ESC (even if a Button is focused)
· Small GUI enhancements
What's New in 0.9.3:
· Wow! - a major Bug - using the location based search of GPSiesConnect from other applications(like GPSLogger/GPSLogger II) was broken - the Search dialog never showed up - this was fixed in the0.9.3 build.
What's New in 0.9.2:
· GPSiesConnect makes use of BlackBerryMaps (if installed) to show the TrackMap (this allow you to Zoom and Pan)
· What's Fixed
· Pressing ESC on the main search screen will now finally close the application
· The Button size is the same in expand and collapse mode of the sub search panels
What's New in 0.9.1:
· With the start of March gpsies.com requires an API-KEY - the new Version of GPSiesConnect fitful this new requirement
· The Application will check the required application permissions on system start.
What's New in 0.9.0:
· Preferred Network selection [AUTO, WiFi, BES, BIS, WAP2, TCP] - Finally GPSies should work with all possible environments (and not only with BES)
· Complete new internal HTTP-Engine
· GUI-CleanUp: All input fields will now come with a border. DirectoryChooser will finally show again System Folder for OS5+ devices. Wider row distance when rendering lists on a TouchSceen devices and much more...
· In general: Most development experience and enhancements I have made over the last year have now found their way also in GPSiesConnect (only a few are still missing - like support for Backup & Restore)
· Multiple connection issues and way much more...
|Other Software by developer «emacberry.com»:|
GPSLogger is a pretty straightforward application. It records your physical movement on your BlackBerry device over time, including elevation, speed, and some additional data. GPSLogger can also direct you to a location that you either entered manually or have previously recorded
GPSLogger II is a pretty straightforward application - it records your physical movement on your BlackBerry device over time. The recorded information includes, beside your actual location data in WGS84, the elevation, your speed and some additional data. You can select between imperial, metric or nautical units
FileScout is a file explorer for BlackBerry smartphones. In addition to its core functionality (browse the file system, create directories, copy, move, rename, zip, unzip, delete files, or open your media files directly, FileScout also allows you to open text files (including .ini, .xml, etc.) so you are able to edit, copy, and paste text segments of text
» show more