twibble mobile is a fast and feature rich micro blogging client for Java enabled smartphones including Nokia, Blackberry, and Sony Ericsson. It supports video, pictures, GPS, Search, and more for twitter and twitter compatible servers.
· tweets, replies and direct messages are displayed in separate views (flip with right/left keys or ’space’. ‘wipe’ right/left on touch screen devices)
· fully integrated twitter search with automatic refresh of result list
· load tweets on demand when scrolling down the tweet list
· send videos and photos to Mobypicture or twitpic (pics only). In case of Mobypicture you can even geocode your photo or video with GPS coordinates!
· automatic notification of new versions
· Image browser to select pics you want to sent to twitpic/Moby
· search twitter for users or hashtags directly from a tweet
· re-tweet (forward) of tweets. With a few clicks you can re-send a tweet you received without re-typing the message.
· quick @replies
· replies are properly linked to the original tweet (”in reply to”)
· follow/unfollow other twitter users directly from a tweet
· mark tweets as favorites: Useful on the road when you want to mark a tweet for later reading.
· support for ssl to make the transmission more secure
· full support for public or private identi.ca/laconi.ca instances
· full screen mode with good readability
· (Optionally) display avatar pics, pics are automatically resized depending on the screen size of your phone.
· auto refresh: retrieve tweets automatically after a given time period. Or retrieve tweets manually by pressing ‘*’
· fast and resource saving implementation
· On most devices you can run twibble in the background.
· notifications: configure twibble to vibrate if new tweets arrive.
· keyboard shortcuts: to access the most important functions use the keyboard shortcuts.
· themes: twibble comes with a couple of different themes you can chose from.
· optimized to generate as little data traffic as possible. Only new tweets are fetched to reduce data traffic.
· open web links contained in a tweet (via phone browser).
· The free version has all the features of the activated one (incl. Search, Video upload, GPS, twitpic, Mobypicture, etc. ) but is limited to 10 tweets per list.
What's New in This Release:
· oAuth encoding fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
VibesGuide With Vibes Guide Free for BlackBerry®, your location is recognized using the latest in GPS technology with just the touch of a button
Btracking Turn your Handset into a GPS Tracker. BerryTracking is a simple API with powerful productivity features. A mobile management system that is based on GPS enabled Blackberry handsets for business or for personal use