UpCode includes an optical reader that uses mobile phones/devices to add any electronic information or system to printed products and to electronic information on screens. The barcode (2D data matrix, QR-code, 1D barcode or color code) or other type of tag (picture, OCR) gives mobile phone users multiple access and interaction, for an example but not only to internet content simply by pointing their phone at a code. Complete integration of localization, personalization, objects and other data.
Using the UpCode program:
* Open the program from the menu.
* Make sure that nothing is covering the camera.
* Point the camera at the UpCode code, until the program automatically takes a picture of the code.
* If an empty field is opened instead of the camera type in the number of the code and choose "go". (This means that your phone has no camera or the manufacturer has not provided any camera access for the model in question)
* If the mobile asks for connection answer yes or choose an access point.
* When scanning the code you can zoom in on the code by using the arrow keys; up and down
* From the program menu you can adjust also ROI size, contrast and brightness
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5
Scan and Save - Italy Open, point, scan and shop. It's that easy. Scan and Save IT (Italy) can save you some big bucks. It scans a UPC/EAN code and finds the Amazon.it price for that item. On initial open give it trusted app status and permission to scan
NeoReader NeoReader turns your BlackBerry camera phone into a code scanner
YelloTAG Yellotag application reads both 1D and multidimensional 2D barcode captured by electronic camera module implanted into the cellular handset
QRcoder QRcoder is a slick application that allows you to quickly scan QR Codes on the fly. Along side the scanning functionality, it also allows you to create your own QR Codes that you can save in your photos and use as needed
mox Scan QR code in your favourite business place, retrieve loyalty points, and chat with everyone around
ABB Service The ABB Service app enables you to capture ABB product and part information with your BlackBerry by scanning QR codes found on ABB products