UpCode includes an optical reader that uses mobile phones/devices to add any electronic information or system to printed products and to electronic information on screens. The barcode (2D data matrix, QR-code, 1D barcode or color code) or other type of tag (picture, OCR) gives mobile phone users multiple access and interaction, for an example but not only to internet content simply by pointing their phone at a code. Complete integration of localization, personalization, objects and other data.
Using the UpCode program:
* Open the program from the menu.
* Make sure that nothing is covering the camera.
* Point the camera at the UpCode code, until the program automatically takes a picture of the code.
* If an empty field is opened instead of the camera type in the number of the code and choose "go". (This means that your phone has no camera or the manufacturer has not provided any camera access for the model in question)
* If the mobile asks for connection answer yes or choose an access point.
* When scanning the code you can zoom in on the code by using the arrow keys; up and down
* From the program menu you can adjust also ROI size, contrast and brightness
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5
Carpet One QR Scanner Carpet One QR Scanner uses your Smartphone Camera to scan open source QR codes and its own proprietary barcodes to access information, custom applications, and interactive content based on your interests
Booyaah A fast, effective, FREE QR code reader. The App allows you to quickly de-code any QR code you see around you and transport you into the content from the palm of your hand, allowing you to interconnect between the real and digital world
ODFL QR Code ODFL QR Code is the latest in mobile applications using QR (Quick Response) technology to engage users through their smartphones
QR Code Scanner Pro Turn your phone into a QR Code scanner and start connecting the physical world to your mobile device
QRem QRem can convert anything to QR code and scan any QR code
YelloTAG Yellotag application reads both 1D and multidimensional 2D barcode captured by electronic camera module implanted into the cellular handset
Microsoft Tag reader Scan Tags from your mobile phone for instant access to information, websites, videos, reviews, and more
Code Muncher Free Code Muncher is the most fun you can have scanning QR codes with your BlackBerry
mox Scan QR code in your favourite business place, retrieve loyalty points, and chat with everyone around
McScanner McScanner read most of the bar code formats, including QRCode, its use is super easy, you don't have to press a button to capture it, the application detects it and automatically read.
McScanner is the most light, the most fast and it's FREE
Comments on UpCode Blackberry:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if UpCode Blackberry supports it