Vippie - * Support for G711u, G711a and GSM codecs.
* Support for VoIP tunnel technology which works from blocked areas or from behind firewalls for both incoming and outgoing calls.
* Connectivity over WIFI and 3G
* Vippie, a white-label branded softphone, can work with VoipSwitch and also with a 3rd party SIP servers.
* The softphone can be linked to an IP address of a VoipSwitch (or a sip server) or to DNS name
* Making and receiving SIP calls
* Contacts (Integrated address book with "search” option)
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone's "Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone's "Contact list”)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
iSkoot for Skype (BlackBerry) With iSkoot for Skype, you can make & receive Skype calls, chat, and use SkypeOut to call regular numbers anywhere in the world
IM+ Lite for BlackBerry Award winning instant messenger for BlackBerry to chat within MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, MySpace, Skype and Twitter
Papaya Papaya turns your phonebook into a fun and useful social network! It allows you to communicate with your friends cheaply and easily, no matter where you are
VOIP vencall Forget looking for calls center or paying high international roaming charges when you travel abroad, with vencall, you can call at low cost and directly from your BlackBerry®, you just need a WIFI network
NTC Phone 4.7 Up A Voice over Internet app using SIP. The NTC phone uses SIP to route your calls to any destination you desire. Simply log in with the credentials you obtained from NTC and start making calls
DeeDial Install this application to your BlackBerry®. And you will be able to use our DeeDial VoIP service easily.Just call from your existing Phonebook and we will connect you with VoIP